Windows 10: can win10 settings be synced on multiple computers

Discus and support can win10 settings be synced on multiple computers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have win10 running beautifully after hours of configuring on my main computer, now I want to put win10 on 2 of my 3 other computers, is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcman50, Aug 12, 2015.

1. tcman50 Win User

can win10 settings be synced on multiple computers

I have win10 running beautifully after hours of configuring on my main computer, now I want to put win10 on 2 of my 3 other computers, is there a way to sync win10 so I don't have to spend additional hours configuring the other two computers like the first one?

Thanks
    TC

:)

tcman50, Aug 12, 2015

2. Can Windows 10 be upgraded on multiple computers?

I multiple computers, do have to download Windows 10 on each computer?

You can download a .ISO file and upgrade each computer offline. The ISO should be available by the time Windows 10 launches.How
    to: upgrade from previous versions of Windows using Windows 10 ISO file

Andre Da Costa, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Bigjetdoc Win User
    Can Windows 10 be upgraded on multiple computers?

I have 2 laptops and a desktop PC to upgrade. I have reserved the upgrade on the desktop PC. When the installation files arrive, can I copy and use them to upgrade the 2 laptops or do I need to have 3 separate downloads, one on each machine?

Bigjetdoc, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

1. can win10 settings be synced on multiple computers - Similar Threads - win10 settings synced

2. Syncing Multiple Desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing Multiple Desktops: Hi!I thought I remembered during the launch of Win11, they mentioned the multiple desktops would now be sync-able across PCs. Is this accurate? If so, how can I enable this, so that the multiple desktops on my laptop sync with my desktop? And further, is there a third-party...
  3. Syncing Multiple Desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing Multiple Desktops: Hi!I thought I remembered during the launch of Win11, they mentioned the multiple desktops would now be sync-able across PCs. Is this accurate? If so, how can I enable this, so that the multiple desktops on my laptop sync with my desktop? And further, is there a third-party...
  4. Can you use SYNC to restore your settings AFTER a WIN10 reinstall - YES or NO?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you use SYNC to restore your settings AFTER a WIN10 reinstall - YES or NO?: My laptop has been getting oddly buggy from time to time and I've installed and uninstalled lots of programs and apps and moved things around so I decided it was time to back everything up and go FULL install from scratch! One thing I couldn't find was a place or setting that...
  5. Syncing Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Syncing Settings: Hi All, Is it possible to transfer settings across accounts in the same PC? THis is a family account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-settings/1b84cf76-8d89-400f-8a4a-8914db6aeea7
  6. Settings and wallpaper synced between computers, even when the Sync setting is disabled

Settings and wallpaper synced between computers, even when the Sync setting is disabled: So I have a QWERTY laptop and an AZERTY desktop, both linked to the same microsoft account. And even thought the "Sync my Settings" option is disabled, my desktop still automatically changes my wallpeper to the one I have on my laptop, and some of my settings too for example...
  7. Win10 Multiple Monitor - New Window Settings?

Win10 Multiple Monitor - New Window Settings?: Hi all, Are there settings where I can choose how or which monitor a new app or window opens on? I wasn't really sure how to search for this so I apologize if there is already an answer somewhere. I have 3 monitors and I have 2 desktops hooked up to them. Work and home....
  8. Sync - Which computer controls the settings?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync - Which computer controls the settings?: I am brand new to Sync. I wanted to learn the rules of how it operates so I clicked on the convenient link just above where one turns it on or off in Settings and instead of a proper explanation from Microsoft I was dumped into a Bing search of "How does syncing work?"....
  9. How to get multiple win10's for multiple computers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get multiple win10's for multiple computers?: I have reserved my copy of win10 for my main computer, I have 3 other computers that I want to upgrade as well, do I have to download win10 four different times for the four computers? Thanks TC 6578
  10. win10 upgrade when owning multiple computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 upgrade when owning multiple computers: I'd like to try 10 on one of my computers. If I sign up for it on one of my computers, does it automatically download to all my computers? Programs I use from GM are not supported for 10, so i need to keep all my laptops on 7. I'm willing to gamble with 10 one my garage...