Windows 10: Can you bring back windows longhorn?

Discus and support Can you bring back windows longhorn? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i really thought windows longhorn was a thing i did not know that it was lost to time. can you please bring it back? i bet we would all love to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tyr Comegys, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Can you bring back windows longhorn?

i really thought windows longhorn was a thing i did not know that it was lost to time. can you please bring it back? i bet we would all love to see longhorn again. when i saw it, it looked Amazing! and i would wish to get it. but it’s not a thing anymore so i would love to see it again. please follow this question.

:)

tyr Comegys, Jul 10, 2024

2. How do I delete Windows Longhorn DDK driver pkg?

Trying to eliminate incompatible drivers and I've still got 2 left on the list. One is for a 10+yr-old WD Passport Essential external hard drive and the other is Windows Longhorn DDK driver pkg. I'm not very tech savvy, so I need step by step instructions to get rid of the Longhorn DDK please.

TimGeissinger, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Windows Server "Longhorn"

The Windows Server code-named "Longhorn" is the successor to Windows Server 2003. Numerous sources suggest that the Operating System will be name Windows Server 2007 or 2008, depending on its release date. The Longhorn server beta program will be launching within the next few weeks. Microsoft is allowing public preregistration for beta testing of the upcomming "longhorn" server operating system. Allegedly Microsoft will have it available for download within the next week or so.

You can register on this page.

Source: Microsoft TechNet

NamesDontMatter, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Can you bring back windows longhorn?

Longhorn

A code name is a name, its abbreviation 2 letters. A code name stays in our mind for years, one of our favorite ones, decades. LH: Longhorn

MikeMecanic, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Can you bring back windows longhorn?

1. Can you bring back windows longhorn? - Similar Threads - bring longhorn

2. New Microsoft Teams brings up my Taskbar while playing games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Teams brings up my Taskbar while playing games on Windows 11: Whenever I play games with Microsoft Teams while in a meeting, the cursor will eventually hover over the taskbar and then show up and lose focus of the game I'm playing. How is Teams even allowed to overwrite the Mouse cursor locking into a Fullscreen application? This only...
  3. New Microsoft Teams brings up my Taskbar while playing games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Microsoft Teams brings up my Taskbar while playing games on Windows 11: Whenever I play games with Microsoft Teams while in a meeting, the cursor will eventually hover over the taskbar and then show up and lose focus of the game I'm playing. How is Teams even allowed to overwrite the Mouse cursor locking into a Fullscreen application? This only...
  4. Microsoft is bringing Designer's AI editor to Windows 11's Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing Designer's AI editor to Windows 11's Photos app: Microsoft has announced that it is adding some new AI features to the Photos app on Windows 11. The options will be powered by Microsoft Designer's AI. As you may be aware, the Microsoft Photos app already has a button that lets you edit an image in Designer online. Clicking...
  5. Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...: I know this is so out of control and I never had one. But I think Windows Phone could be good by:Making some UI with the icons on the screen.Removing MetroMaking a nice style of Windows 11DON'T MAKE IT FOR BUISNESS ONLYA refreshed camera.I would rather have microsoft take...
  6. Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...

Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...: I know this is so out of control and I never had one. But I think Windows Phone could be good by:Making some UI with the icons on the screen.Removing MetroMaking a nice style of Windows 11DON'T MAKE IT FOR BUISNESS ONLYA refreshed camera.I would rather have microsoft take...
  7. microsoft need to work closely with other apps to bring in to store , facing really a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft need to work closely with other apps to bring in to store , facing really a...: microsoft need to work closely with other apps to bring in to store , facing really a difficult to use surface pro9 for many of apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-need-to-work-closely-with-other-apps-to/7854c5ae-d44d-49e4-ae91-0880d10f1635
  8. microsoft need to work closely with other apps to bring in to store , facing really a...

microsoft need to work closely with other apps to bring in to store , facing really a...: microsoft need to work closely with other apps to bring in to store , facing really a difficult to use surface pro9 for many of apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-need-to-work-closely-with-other-apps-to/7854c5ae-d44d-49e4-ae91-0880d10f1635
  9. Can you bring back windows longhorn?

Can you bring back windows longhorn?: i really thought windows longhorn was a thing i did not know that it was lost to time. can you please bring it back? i bet we would all love to see longhorn again. when i saw it, it looked Amazing! and i would wish to get it. but it’s not a thing anymore so i would love to...
  10. Difficulty to bring a window to the foreground

Difficulty to bring a window to the foreground: When the application is not open, clicking on its icon attached to the taskbar, open's the app and brings it to the foreground. However, once opened, there is only one window of that app open. Instead of clicking on the picture, just clicking on the icon in the taskbar,...