Windows 10: Can you do this?

Discus and support Can you do this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last night windows 10 stopped me from being able to sign in and this means i can no longer user my computer. Has anyone got a way that you can get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lukeyreborn78, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Can you do this?

Last night windows 10 stopped me from being able to sign in and this means i can no longer user my computer. Has anyone got a way that you can get to the trouble shoot without having to sign in? Also if not then can you find out what email i used for windows 10 as it only tells me my first name and last not the email. And no i didn't chane my password. thanks

:)

Lukeyreborn78, Sep 9, 2015

2. October Windows 10 Update

Thank you so much for your help.

Do you know . . ., Sep 9, 2015
  3. October Windows 10 Update

Microsoft installed an update on my laptop last night, and now my touchpad is all screwed up--again. I had the same problem with the last update a couple of months ago, which I spent hours researching how to fix before I reverted back to a mouse. Microsoft
    eventually fixed it, because I certainly couldn't figure out how to, and the touchpad worked relatively well until now (although the click lower right never worked again, and I used it constantly). Why do they keep fixing things that ain't broke? Anyway,
    has anyone had this problem with the latest update and, if so, did you figure out how to fix it? Thank you!

Do you know . . ., Sep 9, 2015
  4. Hydranix Win User

Can you do this?

You could fix this in a few different ways.

The least problematic would be to go to live.com and attempt an account recovery.
    To do so, follow this link. Recover Microsoft Account

Another option, which is a bit less user-friendly is to boot a WinPE environment. (Such as Windows setup media)
    Mount the SAM registry hive, and from there manually enable the built-in "administrator" account. Then log in with that account, and attempt to remedy the sign-in problem.

I can help with the second option, but if your not a very technical person try to go through Microsoft support first if you can. That's the safest bet.

Hydranix, Sep 9, 2015
  5. Okay thanks man

Lukeyreborn78, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can you do this?