Windows 10: Can you help me with this problem with intel apps

Discus and support Can you help me with this problem with intel apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have an intel i7 5600U processor and i thought that i would have the intel properties app so i could change settings such as: graphics, GPU options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Steele3, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Can you help me with this problem with intel apps

i have an intel i7 5600U processor and i thought that i would have the intel properties app so i could change settings such as: graphics, GPU options and others. can any of you please tell me how to find it? PS: I'm using windows 11 with up-to-date updates. aswell I can't get the upgrade for 22H3

:)

Daniel Steele3, Dec 5, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Problem with uninstalling and then reinstalling an app, plus major problem with Microsoft Jigsaw app

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

This issue might occur due to some corruption in the Windows Store.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method2.

Method 2: Try resetting the Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to Reset Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 3.

Method 3:

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the following article
    (Except app troubleshooter
    ) and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Can you help me with this problem with intel apps

Problems with the email app in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Mail app and configure the account again. Please follow the steps to uninstall the mail app.

Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    After performing uninstallation, I suggest you to reinstall the app from Windows store and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Can you help me with this problem with intel apps

1. Can you help me with this problem with intel apps - Similar Threads - help problem intel

2. Can you help me fix my problems?.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you help me fix my problems?.: Hey so my PC is acting a bit weird, when I try to open windows update it just loads and if i try to open windows security it says security at glance. also, my startup repair doesn't work, my Microsoft store doesn't work I can't download apps, I have an intelR Core TM...
  3. Can you help me with this problem with intel apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me with this problem with intel apps: i have an intel i7 5600U processor and i thought that i would have the intel properties app so i could change settings such as: graphics, GPU options and others. can any of you please tell me how to find it? PS: I'm using windows 11 with up-to-date updates. aswell I can't get...
  4. can you help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you help me: I changed my display in bios to UEFI from legacy in hopes to enable secure boot but it never worked, now when I turn my pc off and on my screen is black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me/078300b5-113d-4fe6-b8aa-611b20f2af5c
  5. Can you help me with this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with this problem?: So I'm trying to install Visual studios on my laptop. I already have the setup but but whenever I run it, I get a "configuration parser error". The error goes like this; "Error parsing. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.configParser returned error...
  6. Can you help me with this problem?

Can you help me with this problem?: So I'm trying to install Visual studios on my laptop. I already have the setup but but whenever I run it, I get a "configuration parser error". The error goes like this; "Error parsing. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.configParser returned error...
  7. Can you help me with this problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me?: I'm trying to install Virtualbox from Oracle and getting this message. But I'm unsure if you can help me because it is not a Microsoft product. If you can't, then just let me know.Look forward to hearing your response....
  9. can you help me with this?

can you help me with this?: I asked many questions here :https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-fix-issues-with-my-graphics-card/2f5e31b2-b780-4497-937b-2bb4055a3984?page=1but nothing worked."display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...
  10. Can you help me ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help me ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rasquiMT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8a7x7/can_you_help_me/