Windows 10: Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?

Discus and support Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? [img] 115835 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MadPaxx, Aug 12, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?

Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? [​IMG]

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 12, 2018
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? - Similar Threads - please tell Date

2. Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?: Out of all the 20+ of my life that I’ve used windows, not once has this ever happened to me. Am I hacked? I got hacked like a month ago, network wide. I cleared it, it so I thought. I was getting pinged and sniffed by IPs coming from China. Someone educate me....
  3. Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?: Out of all the 20+ of my life that I’ve used windows, not once has this ever happened to me. Am I hacked? I got hacked like a month ago, network wide. I cleared it, it so I thought. I was getting pinged and sniffed by IPs coming from China. Someone educate me....
  4. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?...
  5. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  6. Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AndrewXVI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcxstq/can_you_please_tell_me_the_name_of_this_app_thanks/
  7. Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?: This is what I get when searching. My web results are disabled in settings, so this is really strange. submitted by /u/Zeheson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq7whz/can_anyone_tell_me_why_am_i_getting_this/
  8. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  9. can you tell me how to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can you tell me how to: help I cavnt really do anything its really messes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-tell-me-how-to/42d5e620-e771-4014-bfb5-e30feef462ef
  10. Please Tell Me I Can Change This

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Tell Me I Can Change This: Hi :) Below is a screenshot of my 'Downloads' folder. As you can see it's divided in two by today's activity and yesterday's. Not too long ago, it was all one big field without the separations of the days. Is there any way to revert back to that? My Windows version is below....