Windows 10: Can you use your iso to install on another computer?

Discus and support Can you use your iso to install on another computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I use the iso I installed on my computer to install on my dad's pc will that be ok as long as he uses his key whenofficial release comes out? 6778 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mccririck, Jun 5, 2015.

1. mccririck Win User

Can you use your iso to install on another computer?

If I use the iso I installed on my computer to install on my dad's pc will that be ok as long as he uses his key whenofficial release comes out?

:)

mccririck, Jun 5, 2015
  2. resejami Win User

Can you use paypal to buy apps on your WP7?

Is this still true, that you do not offer paypal and why??

resejami, Jun 5, 2015
  3. Bryce B Win User
    Can you use paypal to buy apps on your WP7?

Windows Phone 7 devices do not support PayPal as a payment method.

As for why it is still the case, Windows Phone 7 is no longer being updated and new features are not being added. Windows Phone 8 does however support PayPal as a choice.

Regards,

Bryce B, Jun 5, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello McCririck,

Yes, that's fine. *Smile

Brink, Jun 5, 2015
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    The current Win10TP isos can be installed on as many PCs as you like. But when the official release comes out, you have to either upgrade an eligible existing system or purchase a key for a Windows 10 license.

6. mccririck Win User
    But they give you a key when you download the TP iso.

mccririck, Jun 5, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    If both of you are registered Windows Insiders, you'll be able to upgrade for free to Windows 10. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can you use your iso to install on another computer? - Similar Threads - iso install another

2. Can you install a driver on your phone and thentransfer it to your PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you install a driver on your phone and thentransfer it to your PC?: I'm just curious if this could actually even work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-a-driver-on-your-phone-and/3eafe630-26ff-4fb3-a88d-ce841a2277b3
  3. Can you install a driver on your phone and thentransfer it to your PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you install a driver on your phone and thentransfer it to your PC?: I'm just curious if this could actually even work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-a-driver-on-your-phone-and/3eafe630-26ff-4fb3-a88d-ce841a2277b3
  4. You can not access another computer on the Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can not access another computer on the Network: Home networrk connects a laptop windows 10 to new desktop Windows 11. The icons show up under NETWORK, but when i use laptop to connnect to the new desktop i get message, "Does not have permission to access \\Dell-3910." Any suggestions?...
  5. You can not access another computer on the Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can not access another computer on the Network: Home networrk connects a laptop windows 10 to new desktop Windows 11. The icons show up under NETWORK, but when i use laptop to connnect to the new desktop i get message, "Does not have permission to access \\Dell-3910." Any suggestions?...
  6. Would you use your desktop computer if the power can go out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Would you use your desktop computer if the power can go out?: Like if there is a wind storm or whatever going on. Or do you think that it's not risky at all? 180170
  7. Can you use your Windows on 2 devices?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you use your Windows on 2 devices?: Howdy, If I log in to the unactivated version of Windows with my Microsoft account, is Windows directly activated and if not, how do I activate it without a key? Kann man sein Windows auf 2 Geräten nutzen?
  8. Can you use Windows iso to install windows 10 home single language ?

Can you use Windows iso to install windows 10 home single language ?: My friend want to clean install his laptop and when i check his windows is Windows 10 Home Single Language. I still have ISO from MCT in my flash drive. Can i use this iso to install Windows 10 Home Single Language ? 139222
  9. Can I use the iso from the Win 10 esd to upgrade another computer

Can I use the iso from the Win 10 esd to upgrade another computer: The Win 10 install.esd for tomorrow's upgrade is on my new Win 8.1 computer. Can I use an iso. made from that esd. to upgrade my Win 7 computer if it has not yet received the upgrade files? Both will be upgrading to Win 10 Home. I wouldn't try it until tomorrow because...
  10. Using a Windows 10 ISO File on another computer.

Using a Windows 10 ISO File on another computer.: Hello all, I download a Windows 10 ISO File from [https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html ] and made a dvd, can I use this on any computer now or only on mine where it was created? Also, how do I remove the windows notice to download and install win 10?...