Windows 10: cancel MS Office 365

Discus and support cancel MS Office 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello Folks: I need help to get rid of Office 365. For some reason, when I attempt to log in I get a message telling me my computer is sending out... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Powell Lucas, Mar 30, 2017.

1. cancel MS Office 365

Hello Folks:

I need help to get rid of Office 365. For some reason, when I attempt to log in I get a message telling me my computer is sending out spam. Since this computer has just been serviced, with a clean reinstallation of Window 10, I don't believe it. I have attempted to cancel the monthly billing of this product but I can't gain access since it will not recognize even the passwords they e-mail me. I should have known better than to sign up to any pay monthly-for-usage app from MS. I have done this before with another MS pay-monthly-for-service and have run into the same problem: they will recognize your password one time, but after that...forget it. However, they continue to bill for non-service. I always thought Microsoft was a criminal organization..and this confirms it.

:)

Powell Lucas, Mar 30, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 30, 2017
  3. CaroleJBW Win User
    Opening docs in Cloud

Thank you, Vijay.

I have found a solution. I cancelled Office 365 and replaced it with Office 365 Personal. Somehow, that fixed the problem I was having. Carole

CaroleJBW, Mar 30, 2017
  4. cancel MS Office 365

Hi Powell Lucas

Just for clarity as it may help solve this. Are you trying to sign into Office 365 or an Outlook.com (hotmail, Live, MSN) mail account.

I've seen that message usually with new Outlook.com accounts and I wish they would change it as what I normally find is they are just trying to verify you.

Usually when you log into Outlook.com you give it your email address, then the password you know. It challenges you by wanting to send a code. It is the code you key in to a box wanting a code. I can't remember them sending a password, of course things could have change.

You may also be able access your Microsoft Account for Office 365 at Create your Microsoft Account Today

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 7, 2017
  5. meebers Win User
    To me, it is a weird way of cancelling your subscription (trial). You "turn off" auto-renew. -.-

I go to the store/view account/services and subscriptions and see if auto renew is on or off.

meebers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cancel MS Office 365

1. cancel MS Office 365 - Similar Threads - cancel Office 365

2. Cancel office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel office 365: I’ve tried multiple times to cancel office 365. I have no option on Apple to cancel and everytime I click manage subscription on office it bounces back to my office home page, leaving me to repeat the process again. I’ve tried the online support but no one has ever called me...
  3. Cancel office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancel office 365: I’ve tried multiple times to cancel office 365. I have no option on Apple to cancel and everytime I click manage subscription on office it bounces back to my office home page, leaving me to repeat the process again. I’ve tried the online support but no one has ever called me...
  4. Cancel office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MS Office 365

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Office 365: I'm retiring a computer. How do I remove Office 365 and the install it on a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-365/004b38c1-8c97-49ec-938a-1da98683a7a0
  6. MS Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office 365: I'm retiring a computer. How do I remove Office 365 and the install it on a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-365/004b38c1-8c97-49ec-938a-1da98683a7a0
  7. MS Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. MS office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS office 365: I have MS 365 puchased and installed but today could not open and edit word files from desktop. getting a message, i need MS 365 subscription to edit and save I had no issues till last week...
  9. Cancel MS 365 Subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cancel MS 365 Subscription: I am running latest version of Win 10 Pro. I am currently using a trial sub of MS 365 Family. I want to cancel this, however, when I try it comes back with the following: "WE CANNOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION" "You've already paid for your MS 365 Family subscription which...
  10. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047