Windows 10: candy crush makes fan go into overdrive on my laptop

Discus and support candy crush makes fan go into overdrive on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; is candy crush supposed to make my laptop fan go into overdrive as soon as i start playing it gose into overdrive and when i stop it winds down to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dmesal, Nov 13, 2016.

1. dmesal Win User

candy crush makes fan go into overdrive on my laptop

is candy crush supposed to make my laptop fan go into overdrive as soon as i start playing it gose into overdrive and when i stop it winds down to normal, i don't think this game is all that intense to cause it but it does are there any cluese to this

:)

dmesal, Nov 13, 2016
  2. LCRT Win User

Nokia Lumia 920: 'App is not available in this region' after a hard reset.

go to the website of the company that makes the candy crush games and ask them. it's not Microsoft that makes it.

3. Candy crush will not work on one of the family accounts.

Candy crush will not work on one of the family accounts. Click on it and nothing happens. Candy crush will work on the other family accounts. What's going on with this.

Original Title: Candy Crush

DarrylGaskin, Nov 13, 2016
  4. candy crush makes fan go into overdrive on my laptop

How does any other games run on your laptop?

RoasterMen, Nov 13, 2016
  5. dmesal Win User
    others work fine with out all the fan reving

dmesal, Nov 13, 2016
  6. That is strange. Which version are you using? The one from facebook or the one from Windows Store? I've searched for any answers in the internet and most people are getting exact problems as yours from the flash version.

RoasterMen, Nov 14, 2016
  7. dmesal Win User
    to be honest i'm not sure, where should i look to find out (currently in med might take a while to reply)

DME

dmesal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

candy crush makes fan go into overdrive on my laptop

1. candy crush makes fan go into overdrive on my laptop - Similar Threads - candy crush makes

2. candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush saga: I lost my candy crush saga game and desktop icon . reinstalled it I have no desktop icon and have lost all of my progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-saga/9339d522-c0be-4736-884c-a696d8520fb2
  3. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  4. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  5. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  6. candy crush soda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush soda: my candy crush soda app is all black. its like playing in the dark. can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/candy-crush-soda/c6ecfde0-2644-4050-9b31-9869b8b968e5
  7. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  8. CANDY CRUSH CRASHING

CANDY CRUSH CRASHING: For the past three days Candy Crush keeps crashing during a game, it just shuts down and when I reload, my game is gone and my life count lost. The game loads fine but during a game it freezes for 3 seconds and boots me out. What is happening? There's nothing wrong with my...
  9. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  10. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961