Windows 10: Candy Crush on Windows 10

Discus and support Candy Crush on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there any way I can play Candy Crush on Windows 10 without the whole Facebook interaction business? I don't have Facebook and don't want it either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Caitlin, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Caitlin Win User

Candy Crush on Windows 10

Is there any way I can play Candy Crush on Windows 10 without the whole Facebook interaction business? I don't have Facebook and don't want it either.
    I got to level 60 and now it wants me to ask friends for lives or help or something on Facebook before I can continue. According to people who know, you are supposed to be able to continue the game as a 'Guest', but there's no 'Guest' option in my game.

:)

Caitlin, Aug 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 apps

I have windows 10 candy crush saga is pre installed in it but now I do not have candy crush saga

shumailawaheed, Aug 27, 2015
  3. I have windows 10 in my pc I hear that candy crush is pre installed in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I would like to inform you that candy crush is not pre installed in Windows 10.However, if you want to install it you can download it form Windows store.

Please refer the article below:

Get Candy Crush Saga - Microsoft Store

you can also refer the articles below:

Candy Crush Saga coming to Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Candy Crush Saga is Coming to Windows 10

Please get back to us with windows related queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Candy Crush on Windows 10

1. Candy Crush on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Candy Crush

2. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me: when i start my laptop, and before i even put my PIN in i'm offered Candy Crush Saga - whatever that is. How do i stop this happening. It's outrageously intrusive of Microsoft to do this. It's just another manipulative waste of time. By the way - what pre set category should...
  3. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me: when i start my laptop, and before i even put my PIN in i'm offered Candy Crush Saga - whatever that is. How do i stop this happening. It's outrageously intrusive of Microsoft to do this. It's just another manipulative waste of time. By the way - what pre set category should...
  4. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on: How do I remove the invitation to play candy crush every time I reboot Win11?It appears just before the PIN sign on screen.All other explanations about removing candy crush appear to be limited to removing it from Edge browser or installed apps....
  6. candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on

candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on: How do I remove the invitation to play candy crush every time I reboot Win11?It appears just before the PIN sign on screen.All other explanations about removing candy crush appear to be limited to removing it from Edge browser or installed apps....
  7. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  8. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  9. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....
  10. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....