Windows 10: candy crush saga and other games keep reappearing in start menu

Discus and support candy crush saga and other games keep reappearing in start menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [img] it really disturbs me i right click on them and uninstall them and after a system reboot they are in the start menu again uninstalles like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by scidrov, Jan 12, 2017.

1. scidrov Win User

candy crush saga and other games keep reappearing in start menu

candy crush saga and other games keep reappearing in start menu [​IMG]

it really disturbs me i right click on them and uninstall them and after a system reboot they are in the start menu again
    uninstalles like candy crush in the powershell with the command didint help
    and when i click on them it says pic releated

candy crush saga and other games keep reappearing in start menu [​IMG]

it doesnt download anything (i think) but i dont want it there, send help

the apps that i cant remove are: candy crush soda saga, solitare colection, minecraft windows 10 verison and royal revolt 2

:)

scidrov, Jan 12, 2017

2. How do I stop Windows from automatically downloading apps?

I just updated Windows 10. I have set every group policy and registry setting I can find to prevent this Candy Crush Crap from installing on my laptop. Yet, every time I power off and back on, the list of crap reappears in my Start Menu ... Keeper Password
    Manager, Bubble Witch 3 Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, and Minecraft for Windows 10 are all there now. All of these have been "uninstalled" through the start menu and powershell, but they keep getting reinstalled - even with windows update services on Manual
    or Disabled. I believe there are other games/apps that will reappear soon.

How can I get this new update that fixes this BUG?

Bill Fazakerly, Jan 12, 2017
  3. ehedges84 Win User
    Permanent removal of candy crush etc

I have recently reset my computer, using Windows 10. The below apps have reappeared in my start menu. No matter how many times I hit uninstall and unpin from start they keep reappearing. Not just on the left hand side of the start menu but also as a tile
    on the right. Its rather annoying as if I try to pin Facebook etc to the tile menu it keeps vanishing and the below games reappear.....I don't mind having them on the start menu if I have to, but not in the way of apps I use on my tile section! I've gone to
    settings, personatization, start and turned off occasionally show suggestions in start. What else can I do??

Bubble witch 3 saga

candy crush soda saga

Disney magic kingdoms

march of empires

ehedges84, Jan 12, 2017
  4. candy crush saga and other games keep reappearing in start menu

i'm having the same issue

AzureHedgehog, Jan 12, 2017
  5. Anak Win User
  6. scidrov Win User
    scidrov, Jan 12, 2017
  7. Anak Win User
    You're welcome, glad it worked!

8. scidrov Win User

nevermind its back again i even applied 2 of the regedits

scidrov, Jan 13, 2017
  9. Anak Win User
    The reg changes worked for me, but that's not good for you *Sad , what is your complete OS description? Like mine is; 10 Home 64-bit | v1607 | Build -14393.693 See: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...d.html#option3 to find.

You may be able to use the original tutorial if you have the cloudcontent key.
    Code: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CloudContent[/quote] In that original tutorial, in the warning box at the top is this link that may hold some promise: Manage Windows 10 and Windows Store tips, tricks, and suggestions (Windows 10)

10. scidrov Win User
    win 10 enterprise 64 v1607 build 14393.693
    i didint had the clount content key i created it made the dword32 with disablewindowsconsumerfeatures and set its value to 1

scidrov, Jan 13, 2017
  11. Anak Win User
    Well the build's the same, thanks for supplying it.

I'm not sure if creating that new key will have an adverse affect on your system or not, use your machine for awhile and see how it acts, if you begin to have startup problems removing that key would be the first thing I'd do.

Thema:

1. candy crush saga and other games keep reappearing in start menu - Similar Threads - candy crush saga

2. how to lighten the game candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to lighten the game candy crush saga: How ti lighten the game candy crush saga on king.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lighten-the-game-candy-crush-saga/f1a6c91c-b82c-4398-80df-9a280eca6562
  3. Candy Crush Soda Saga game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Soda Saga game: I am having a problem opening this game now. I have been playing it for a long time but recently when I went to play it it won't open. I tried uninstallng and reinstalling but it still just flashes and won't open. Any help?...
  4. Candy Crush Soda Saga game

Candy Crush Soda Saga game: I am having a problem opening this game now. I have been playing it for a long time but recently when I went to play it it won't open. I tried uninstallng and reinstalling but it still just flashes and won't open. Any help?...
  5. Deleted Candy Crush Saga and disabled the Start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted Candy Crush Saga and disabled the Start menu: This is a last-ditch attempt to fix the issue before I nuke the PC from orbit and reinstall the OS. My tale of woe and stupidity: my HD was running out of space so I checked with WinDirStat to find out what was taking up space, and in addition to stuff I was able to archive,...
  6. Candy Crush Soda Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Soda Saga: Purchased an offer and money has been taken from my account immediately. The offer has not been added to the game though - Order 3385587961 This is the second time this has happened in the past 6 months. Can this please be reviewed asap?...
  7. candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush saga: I lost my candy crush saga game and desktop icon . reinstalled it I have no desktop icon and have lost all of my progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-saga/9339d522-c0be-4736-884c-a696d8520fb2
  8. Candy Crush Soda Saga

Candy Crush Soda Saga: I recently reloaded Candy Crush Soda Saga for my daughter, it seemed to install okay. Once the game has loaded it seems the graphics perhaps aren't loading or being displayed? All that happens once "play" is clicked is a hyper graphic small rectangle?...
  9. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961
  10. Candy crush saga

Candy crush saga: Silly question I know, but is candy crush saga considered a native windows 10 app? It seems to be pre installed on most , if not all, windows 10 machines I’ve encountered 103847

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS 10 COOKING fever reappears in start menu

2. Candy Crush saga reomved by PS and reappears to download

3. windows start menu games keep reappearing

4. candy crush games reappear after restart,
  5. candy crush saga and cooking fever reappear,
  6. candy crush reappear always,
  7. start menu apps keep reappearing