Windows 10: Cannot access or find user account

Discus and support Cannot access or find user account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm currently on the latest Insider Preview version of Windows 10 Pro. I've experienced a weird issue for at least past 2-3 Preview versions. Firstly,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Tigerman82, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Cannot access or find user account

I'm currently on the latest Insider Preview version of Windows 10 Pro. I've experienced a weird issue for at least past 2-3 Preview versions. Firstly, when I try to log in with pin code, I get something like 'object info not found'. When I try go via Settings or System Panel to change pin or modify user accounts, I cannot access these menus. When I go to netplwiz, I see no user accounts. What gives? And what's the solution to this issue?

:)

Tigerman82, Apr 22, 2016
  2. DevanHunt Win User

I want to prevent one of my users access of the Microsoft Edge browser.

I have searched the web and cannot find find a way to remove or disable access to the new Edge browser. Personally, I like to use it for myself, but on my other user account, I want to prevent access to it completely. Any ideas?

DevanHunt, Apr 22, 2016
  3. windows 10 upgrade critical error

I cannot add a user account anywhere I can find a place to add a user does mot function

I cannot access the settings screen from right edge or bottom right corner using mouse

I went into control panel-user accounts-user accounts-manage another account-add another user in pc settings

I click on add someone else to this pc and nothing happens

I tried repairing using the installation dvd

There is no option for Automatic Repair there is a Startup Repair

It comes back with cannot repair your pc

StevenAnderson4419, Apr 22, 2016
Thema:

Cannot access or find user account

1. Cannot access or find user account - Similar Threads - Cannot access find

2. No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC: I have a Westinghouse TV which I use as my PC, with Windows 10 Pro, version 20H2 installed on it. Whenever I clicked on the windows logo, then on the account picture, I would see other user accounts I could log onto. Now, whenever I click on the account user logo, I only see...
  3. No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC: I have a Westinghouse TV which I use as my PC, with Windows 10 Pro, version 20H2 installed on it. Whenever I clicked on the windows logo, then on the account picture, I would see other user accounts I could log onto. Now, whenever I click on the account user logo, I only see...
  4. No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No Admin access and cannot switch user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Admin access and cannot switch user account: I need help please! My laptop has 2 very big problems first I can't switch users and second I don't have Admin rights even though I have admin password. Anything that requires admin access can no longer do. what should I do? I am on Windows 10 Home and this started about 2...
  6. Cannot access other user accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access other user accounts in windows 10: Hi, I was logging into a user and it was protected with a pin then I accidentally clicked I forgot my pin and then I was back on my first account and after that, I cannot see my user and cannot access it. It existed as it was showing up in the control panel. I deleted that...
  7. CANNOT ACCESS MY USER ACCOUNT ON WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANNOT ACCESS MY USER ACCOUNT ON WIN 10: When powering on my Win 10 PC today, the desktop is different from normal. I cannot seem to access any of my features. It seems as though the wrong user account is open. I have tried signing out and and in, and logging in with both password and PIN, and still have the same...
  8. Accessing User accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accessing User accounts: Where can I access and switch between users on my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-user-accounts/280f1b96-13f3-4a18-94e5-85872de42a99
  9. Users account access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users account access: Hi I wanted to delete stuff from my ext hard drive but kept saying I didn't have access as I wasn't an administrator I am only one using this system but when I saw the list in security settings there seem to be about 3 unknown users. Is it ok to delete them without messing...
  10. User Account cannot access server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Account cannot access server: I originally posted this at Seven Forums but haven't yet gotten a response. I'm wondering if the experts haven't all migrated to W10. Anyway If some could please have a look at it and possibly give some insight: My PC at work can access the company server since this...