Windows 10: Cannot access other computers in my local network

Discus and support Cannot access other computers in my local network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Our home network computers have windows 10. Problem is I cannot access to the network computer. Error code: 0x80070035 This error has happened since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KooKim, Aug 1, 2018.

1. KooKim Win User

Cannot access other computers in my local network

Our home network computers have windows 10.

Problem is I cannot access to the network computer. Error code: 0x80070035

This error has happened since two days ago.

I can access the network computer thru IP address. But I cannot access thru the computer name in the file explorer.

:)

KooKim, Aug 1, 2018
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Aug 1, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Cannot access other computers in my local network [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Cannot access other computers in my local network [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Ross211 Win User

Remote access to my (local) server's folders

But what if he tries to access this mapped drive when he is not on the same subnet of his server ?

Ross211, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot access other computers in my local network - Similar Threads - Cannot access computers

2. Trying To Access Computers On My Local Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying To Access Computers On My Local Network: Hi, I have a 2 PCs. Windows 10 and Windows 11.I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11. However, when I click on it, it asks for log in credentials which I never set up for since I usually sign in with my Microsoft account and it seems no matter what I...
  3. Trying To Access Computers On My Local Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying To Access Computers On My Local Network: Hi, I have a 2 PCs. Windows 10 and Windows 11.I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11. However, when I click on it, it asks for log in credentials which I never set up for since I usually sign in with my Microsoft account and it seems no matter what I...
  4. Computers on network cannot be accessed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computers on network cannot be accessed: We have 2 new laptops call them 1 and 2 and 2 old laptops call them 3 and 4. From laptops 1 and 2, we can access shared files on 3 or 4 and vice versa but laptop 1 and 2 cannot connect with each other. Obviously, all sharing permissions are set since the new and old can share...
  5. Cannot access other computers on my home network

Cannot access other computers on my home network: This is driving me nuts. We have 9 Windows 10 computers in our home all connected to the same network. All of our computers except just one can see and access all the other computers on our home network. I've tried everything I can think of. I recently changed all the...
  6. Cannot access my PC from other OCs on local network

Cannot access my PC from other OCs on local network: I have a weird Win10 network problem. I have 2 Win10 PCs, 2 Win10 laptops, 2 NAS (Linux), and a Win10 tablet on my local network. My PC can access all the others but the others cannot access my PC. This is a new problem and I have no idea why that is happening. The...
  7. CANNOT ACCESS OTHER COMPUTERS ON NETWORK SHOWN

CANNOT ACCESS OTHER COMPUTERS ON NETWORK SHOWN: - ACCESS DENIED CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS A HOME NETWORK AND THERE IS NO ADMINISTRATOR TO MY KNOWLEDGE EARLIER USERNAME NAME WAS ASKED AND PASSWORD I DONT KNOW EITHER, NEVER SET UP PASSWORDS OTHER THAN THAN GMAIL AND SYNCG WITH ROUTER...
  8. Cannot Access Computer on Network

Cannot Access Computer on Network: Hi We have a small peer to peer wired network in our office with 4 computers. My Computer (computer A) hosts QuickBooks in a shared folder and the other computers access it through the network. Last week we set up a new hub and I just unplugged the cable from the...
  9. Cannot Access Other Computers on Windows 10 Home Network

Cannot Access Other Computers on Windows 10 Home Network: Hi, I have a desktop and a laptop setup at home, I have recently upgraded both to Windows 10. Both were previously running Windows 7 Home Premium and could identify each other on the network and I could access files on either PC from one or the other at any time. With the...
  10. One computer cannot access other network computers.

One computer cannot access other network computers.: I have three windows 10 PCs and one NAS on my network. One PC (Lenovo 220X) and the NAS are hardwired. The other two are wireless (Surface Pro 1 and Surface pro 4) The surface pro 4 can see but not access either of the two other PCs. The other PCs can see and access each...