Windows 10: Cannot access the BIOS on my Gigabyte H67A- UD3H

Discus and support Cannot access the BIOS on my Gigabyte H67A- UD3H in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Am now running 10 on the Sandy Bridhge and si far so good but I cannot accesss the BIOS now. Have tried the DEL and F9 keys by tapping and just holding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Oct 23, 2016.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Cannot access the BIOS on my Gigabyte H67A- UD3H

Am now running 10 on the Sandy Bridhge and si far so good but I cannot accesss the BIOS now. Have tried the DEL and F9 keys by tapping and just holding them and then powering up but it just loads to system.
    Oh and I have aslo lost spellcheck to add insult to injury.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Oct 23, 2016
  2. alraca Win User

Getting several Bluescreen errors need help

My PC is a selfbuild I did back in November 2014.

All parts and models are listed in my entrypost

My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK rev. 1.0 Bios version F8

The files you were asking for are available here:

undefined Elemente 27-12-2016 (1)

alraca, Oct 23, 2016
  3. gww53 Win User
    Failed install, unable to reboot to windows 7, error 0xc000000f

I attempted the upgrade from windows 7 to 10. Downloaded, seemed to install, shut down (do not turn off power, updates being applied).

At reboot, bios screen OK, the black screen announcing failure with error 0xc000000f and comment on file:

\EFI\Microsoft|Boot\BLD (or maybe BID)

Recommended to install my Win7 disk, choose language and then repair. "This is older version than current, cannot proceed"

Only option is fresh install.

Through BIOS I was able to select Boot Manager and Win 7 restarts and seems to run, but I cannot boot up directly--can only start by first going into bios

Gigabyte Z77x-UD3H mb

I7-3770K

8 Gb

240 ssd boot drive,

120 gb ssd

1 tb WD drive

WD usb back up drive

Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti vid card

Any thoughts on how to make computer bootable again in Win 7 without a full install of windows

gww53, Oct 23, 2016
  4. Cannot access the BIOS on my Gigabyte H67A- UD3H

Generally, you keep tapping the DEL key (machine gun) while computer is booting up. Don't hold the DEL button. You may have set BIOS to fast boot so it won't give you much warning as to when to press DEL key.
    F9 is for XpressRecovery (on my Gigabyte board) so that shouldn't be of much help.

If nothing else works you may need to pull the battery on the MB and reset.

CountryBumkin, Oct 23, 2016
  5. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Yep tried all that CB but just remembered I had an old PS2 keyboard and where the fancy one wouldn't work the PS2 one did but thanks again for the heads up mate*Smile

ICIT2LOL, Oct 23, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Have you tried spamming the ESC button?

Cliff S, Oct 23, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
  8. XweAponX Win User

Windows 10 sets up UEFI which prevents legacy keys from accessing BIOS, you can ONLY enter BIOS from within Windows 10 advanced startup settings, under Settings>Recovery. Which usually stops working after it has been used once, happened to me for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. Check the tutorials for setting up legacy boot/BIOS, it's a simple command line (forgot it, d'oh!) . Just search "Legacy Bios" and it's easily found. Once you run that, you can use the DEL or ESC key or any Boot Options you had before Windows 10 was installed. You actually have to be holding the DEL or ESC key WHILE you press power-on.

F8 Advanced Boot Options - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

bcdedit /set {identifier} bootmenupolicy Legacy

bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu yes

Those turn it on or off and allow you to get to things like Safe Mode in Windows 8/10

XweAponX, Oct 23, 2016
  9. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Ok I shall have a look at all those things I had a hunch it might be something to do with the OS.

ICIT2LOL, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot access the BIOS on my Gigabyte H67A- UD3H - Similar Threads - Cannot access BIOS

2. CSM support not showing in gigabyte bios!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSM support not showing in gigabyte bios!: i want to enable secure boot in my PC. but can't do it. help me if anyone knows the solution. there's also not any csm support showing in my bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/csm-support-not-showing-in-gigabyte-bios/231fe5c2-3473-4b4e-a779-89115088018b
  3. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  4. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  5. I cannot access bios or UEFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access bios or UEFI: I do not know if i am asking at the correct place, but i cannot access my bios or use uefi to. When i launch my PC windows 10, i click the backspace, but it does not lead to bios. it instaed leads to something else, where it gives mutiply options, but none leading to bios....
  6. I cannot access bios or UEFI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot access bios or UEFI: I do not know if i am asking at the correct place, but i cannot access my bios or use uefi to. When i launch my PC windows 10, i click the backspace, but it does not lead to bios. it instaed leads to something else, where it gives mutiply options, but none leading to bios....
  7. Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail: Please help, I am trying to update bios for my gigabyte gtx 1050ti graphics and I got this msg (The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more...
  8. Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup: Guys, Tried everything I could find on this and other forums to make possible entering into my Bios setup. I have Gigabyte MA770T-UD3, rev 1.5 and Bios version F10 and whatever I tried by hitting Del key during boot I got black screen with cursor blinking on top left corner....
  9. Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup: Guys, Tried everything I could find on this and other forums to make possible entering into my Bios setup. I ahve Gigabyte MA770T-UD3, rev 1.5 and Bios version F10 and whatever I tried I got black screen with cursor blinking on top left corner. Yes, I tried CMOS reset,...
  10. can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb: f12 and delete keys are not working on boot up but will after booting to windows... GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0) AM3+ AMD 760G + SB710 USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard [img] GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 63349

Users found this page by searching for:

1. h67a bios 2019

2. how do i boot into the bios of my gigabyte ud3h

3. cannot access bios gigabyte motherboard