Windows 10: Cannot access this site from PC but CAN do so on IPad same network

Discus and support Cannot access this site from PC but CAN do so on IPad same network in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to access Windows 10 Forums from my Windows 10 desktop PC with any of my three browsers(Safari, Internet Explorer, or edge) . This... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Prospero, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Prospero Win User

Cannot access this site from PC but CAN do so on IPad same network

Hi,

I am unable to access Windows 10 Forums from my Windows 10 desktop PC with any of my three browsers(Safari, Internet Explorer, or edge) . This site simply does not load. From the same computer I pinged the site through an administrator command prompt and can likewise get no response. ...just a timeout message. The same thing happens with Windows 7 Help Forums . I have absolutely

no problems getting any other sites.

Using my iPad, on the same home network and with the same router , I have no problems with this..

I can find no evidence that my PC firewall is blocking the site nor that the only antivirus I have, windows 10 Defender is doing this.

I am not using a proxy or VPN. I have checked my adapter settings but can find nothing wrong.

I would be grateful for any answer. Thanks

:)

Prospero, Jul 26, 2016

2. lumia accessing UOB internet bank site problem

I cannot access to UOB internet bank site since 2 weeks ago using Lumia 1320 although I was able to do that for the past few years. Same problems occur when I use other models of Lumia device. But I can access the said bank site using other devices such
    as iPhone, iPad, Samsung Android tablet, PC (Surface pro) and Lenovo PC. My Lumia 1320 has the Cyan version.

Yau KwokCheung, Jul 26, 2016
  3. Using remote desktop from anywhere

Hi, i was wondering if i could connect via the remote desktop app for iPad to my windows PC from anywhere. I need to access my windows from the college with my ipad. At home I can connect with no problem via the same network, but I want to connect from other
    network. Is this possible?

SantiagoHazaña, Jul 26, 2016
Thema:

Cannot access this site from PC but CAN do so on IPad same network

1. Cannot access this site from PC but CAN do so on IPad same network - Similar Threads - Cannot access site

2. how to access my other pc on the same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to access my other pc on the same network: how to access my other pc on the same network ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-my-other-pc-on-the-same-network/7d087c8b-5e04-423e-a360-8df2170cccaf
  3. how to access my other pc on the same network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to access my other pc on the same network: how to access my other pc on the same network ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-my-other-pc-on-the-same-network/7d087c8b-5e04-423e-a360-8df2170cccaf
  4. Cannot access network share via full path, but can browse from a higher folder to the same...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access network share via full path, but can browse from a higher folder to the same...: I have a situation where there are files located nine folders deep on a network share. The full path including the filename runs around 190-200 characters. I am trying to copy certain files to another location via batch script COPY command and it cannot find the files. So I...
  5. On a WiFi Network PC A can access PC B's Files and Folders, but PC B cannot access PC A's...

On a WiFi Network PC A can access PC B's Files and Folders, but PC B cannot access PC A's...: I have a Desktop, PC A, and a Laptop, PC B. Both are running Windows 10 version 1909 with latest updates. Both belong to the same Workgroup and both have File & Printer Sharing enabled. PC A can see PC B and access its shared files and folders. PC B can see PC A, but cannot...
  6. can i access Ipad from my pc with itunes installed on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i access Ipad from my pc with itunes installed on my pc: I want a quick and easy way of transferring files from my ipad to my pc. If I install Itunes on my Win10 will this do the trick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-access-ipad-from-my-pc-with-itunes-installed/46a17946-a604-4895-8125-99b81f50b6de
  7. How to access a Windows10 PC on the same network?

How to access a Windows10 PC on the same network?: The new Windows10 PC can see itself and the old PC in Windows Explorer\network. But the old Windows10 PC can only see itself. How do I get the old PC to see the new one?...
  8. Cannot access networked PC's

Cannot access networked PC's: We have about 4 PC's/laptops running windows 10 and 4 Computers which act as servers but are running windows 7 pro. The servers have shared folders on them which either other servers or the PC's need to get at. This has worked fine for years until the other day and now its...
  9. cannot access web site

cannot access web site: When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only happens with firefox. There is no problem with chrome. Is there a solution?...
  10. photos from ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    photos from ipad to pc: trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want...