Windows 10: Cannot access youtube

Discus and support Cannot access youtube in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This question might be very boring, but i need help. Last night Im still can access youtube from any browser, chrome and egde. But after turn on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ossiris, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Ossiris Win User

Cannot access youtube

This question might be very boring, but i need help.
    Last night Im still can access youtube from any browser, chrome and egde. But after turn on my laptop this morning I cant access youtube. It said

This site can’t be reached
    www.youtube.com took too long to respond.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

From Chrome

Hmmm...can’t reach this page
    Try this

• Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://www.youtube.com
    • Search for "https://www.youtube.com" on Bing
    • Refresh the page
    Details

There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page.

Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

From Edge
    I've tried some advice from internet such as:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking-winpc/i-cant-access-youtube-in-any-browser/94318c36-a8eb-47fb-b346-da22d30929c4 and https://ccm.net/forum/affich-48840-cannot-open-youtube
    None of them are working.

My apartment use Mikrotik for our internet and I already ask them is youtube domain block or not, their answer is no. And I dont think ISP block youtube. Because Im using the mobile hotspot feature From windows 10 as Access point to my phone and i can access youtube from my phone and I ask another room around about this and they said they can access youtube. And I try to troubleshoot problems and it said nothing Cannot access youtube 300c08bc-577a-4151-b050-78dd8fc49a79?upload=true.png .

Can someone help me with this? Thank you.

And im using Windows 10 Education and it already updated.
    *sorry for broken english

:)

Ossiris, Aug 19, 2018

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 19, 2018
  3. I can't access Youtube in any browser

Hi Rebecca,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face the issue only with Youtube?

Is the computer connected to the Internet?

If you are not able to access only Youtube.

Try to ping the Youtube website and let us know the reply that you receive, to do so follow these steps:

• Press Win + X key on the keyboard and select Command Prompt(admin).
    • Type ping www.google.com
    Get back to us with the details for further assistance.

Ravinath P, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Cannot access youtube

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Cannot access youtube

1. Cannot access youtube - Similar Threads - Cannot access youtube

2. Weird connection problem, cannot access WhatsApp web, youtube and facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird connection problem, cannot access WhatsApp web, youtube and facebook: HiI have Dell laptop with windows 10. I can't access to YouTube, WhatsApp Web and Facebook using wireless but when I connect with 4G mobile data PERSONAL HOTSPOT it works and I can access to these sites. I had tried to restart my laptop, restart my router/dsl modem, add...
  3. Cannot Delete Videos in YouTube Error Message for YouTube Creator Studio Classic Baderbatarfi93

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Delete Videos in YouTube Error Message for YouTube Creator Studio Classic Baderbatarfi93: Yes, I Cannot Delete Videos in YouTube Error Message Task https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-videos-in-youtube-error-message-for/95efa866-89bd-4ea6-ada4-857bbfa95dde
  4. Embedded YouTube links allow full YouTube Access under Microsoft Family Safety

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Embedded YouTube links allow full YouTube Access under Microsoft Family Safety: We have been using Microsoft Family Safety for some time. For the most part it works well, but there are those scratch my head instances like the one that I am going to describe here. We added YouTube to the blocked website list. It blocks the website when typed into the...
  5. Family and YouTube access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family and YouTube access: Hi I have allowed the access to YouTube site to my kids 9 and 11 yrs because with the home schooling they need to watch videos not always available with YouTube Kids. They usually log in to our family pc with their own Microsoft account, I manage their accounts and...
  6. Child account cannot access youtube

in Windows 10 Customization
    Child account cannot access youtube: I manage my son's Microsoft child account. He cannot access youtube.com it just diverts automatically to kids.youtube which is not sufficient for his school work. I don't have any restrictions set and can't find a solution for this written in the last 5 years. Thanks Paul...
  7. Can only access YouTube and other specific websites

Can only access YouTube and other specific websites: I havent been on my computer for a week or so, and now that i come back it seems that i can only access youtube and a small handful of other websites. i can join online games fine with no problem. really confused as to what is going on here. i have been through a few...
  8. Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download/install YouTube TV app: Split from this thread. I have the exact same issue. I can download some apps from the Store. I am trying to download the YouTube TV app. I am signed in correctly. I even checked my account and it shows this computer I am on now. This is a new computer I just purchased a...
  9. Youtube Access

Youtube Access: Hi, I cannot access YouTube as every time I attempt to use it, a blank page comes up and states - 'Cannot securely connect to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s...
  10. Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet

in Browsers and Email
    Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet: Okay. So, I am on my Laptop (My computer for now until my new one is finished) and my mom was on her Desktop PC. We are having issues accessing certain websites. To start, so far its YouTube! on her end. Mine was having issues accessing the Microsoft Edge home screen. So I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot access youtube

2. cannot access utupe

3. cannot access u tube

4. cannot access youtube on browser,
  5. cannot access youtube with bing