Windows 10: Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

Discus and support Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Achille Chiarabelli, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech savvy person. I've tried what was previously suggested on other questions but they were all on custom made computers which used a wrong type of product key. Help please!

:)

Achille Chiarabelli, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Apr 21, 2024
  3. If windows is not activated and I do a factory reset will it automatically activate

Hi Jessica, I'm Marie I'd be happy to help you today

Do you have a digital license or a product key? Are you using Windows 10 Home or Pro?

It will automatically activate if you have a digital license and login using the Microsoft account that you use to buy the license.

If you're not activated right now I suggest for you to try the steps from this article to activate the computer before doing a factory reset. Thank you!

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/act...

You can also use the Windows Activation Troubleshooter

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Best regards,

Marie

Marie D.L., Apr 21, 2024
  4. brian k1 Win User

Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

how do i find digital license on a laptop that i factory reset/ its activated and registerd to me but this laptop a friend gave to me.

how do i find digital license on a laptop that i factory reset/ its activated and registerd to me but this laptop a friend gave to me.

brian k1, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

1. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital... - Similar Threads - Cannot activate recently

2. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  3. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  4. Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...: My computer originally running a Windows 10 Ver. But about last year I got notification that my device was qualified to upgrade for Windows 11. it's been a year i'm using this system, and recently my system keeps asking me to activate my product manually and I alway do...
  5. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key": Introduction:I installed Windows 10 Home on a brand new desktop PC. Whenever I try to use my Product Key, using Settings > Update & Security > Activation, I get the following error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital...
  6. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key": Introduction:I installed Windows 10 Home on a brand new desktop PC. Whenever I try to use my Product Key, using Settings > Update & Security > Activation, I get the following error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital...
  7. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cannot factory reset laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot factory reset laptop: Laptop has been stuck on the Blue Screen of Death-Automatic Repair loop for almost a day. I cannot boot normally,, or into Safe mode. I can get into BIOS and the WinRE menus. Automatic repair does not work. Despite having them, I apparently have no recovery points. I can't...
  9. Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key': I purchased a Win 10 Pro 64-bit license a couple of years ago from a company listed here on the Microsoft site as a Solution Provider:...
  10. Factory reset requires password but don't have it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset requires password but don't have it: Why did the instructions for resetting my computer not say, "You will need your password, not your PIN for this process."????? I haven't used my password for a year and a half, but I have my PIN. However, that won't work!!!!! What do I do?...