Windows 10: Cannot add color to two separate browsers

Discus and support Cannot add color to two separate browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm certain that this is somewhat a trivial issue, but since I switch from IE to Edge a lot I would like color on both browsers. Right now, it's just... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by noclue, Jun 12, 2016.

1. noclue Win User

Cannot add color to two separate browsers

I'm certain that this is somewhat a trivial issue, but since I switch from IE to Edge a lot I would like color on both browsers. Right now, it's just on IE. I closed out IE and opened up Edge, went to settings, and did the whole process from the beginning. What I ended up with was color in my tray but none on the top of my screen, where I most need it. My eyes aren't liking the transparent or white or whatever it's called. Restarting didn't do any magic.

Is it possible to do this?

:)

noclue, Jun 12, 2016

2. Where is the update for Nokia 5800

Browser cannot be installed separate as it has too many dependencies.

chanchan05, Jun 12, 2016
  3. Can we Install or update internet explorer for Imate Jamin ?

Hello. No, IE cannot be updated as it is part of the operating system ROM. It is not available for separate download. Two other browsers are available for Windows Mobile. One is Opera Mobile and can be downloaded at m.opera.com. The other is a browser
    made by a Korean company call uzard:
    uzard.com - Ce site est en vente! - Portail d'informations

I believe it uses Korean servers as sometimes webpages will be in Korean language.

Resourceful, Jun 12, 2016
  4. noclue Win User

Bump

noclue, Jun 13, 2016
Thema:

1. Cannot add color to two separate browsers - Similar Threads - Cannot add color

2. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  3. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  4. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Two separate users on two different drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two separate users on two different drives: Hello, I have a question about separating user data on windows. Is there a way to allow a member of my family to store all of their user data, downloads, documents, etc. onto a separate drive? Ideally, everything of theirs would be located on this second drive because they...
  6. Two separate users on two different drives

Two separate users on two different drives: Hello, I have a question about separating user data on windows. Is there a way to allow a member of my family to store all of their user data, downloads, documents, etc. onto a separate drive? Ideally, everything of theirs would be located on this second drive because they...
  7. Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors: When I change windows 10 colors on my one device, it also changes colors of another windows 10 on my another device. How can I stop this happening?...
  8. cannot put check in box to add color to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot put check in box to add color to taskbar: Taskbar color suddenly turned white which is a distraction. Tried to change background color but SETTINGS would not allow me to check box to color taskbar...
  9. Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors: I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette as suggested in other...
  10. add browser

in Browsers and Email
    add browser: how do u add browsers to win 10? The only one thats in is Bing Like to add yahoo yahoo service or google Thanks Ben 88120