Windows 10: Cannot add money to childs account - PUR-UnknownInternalFailure..Anyone manage to resolve...

Discus and support Cannot add money to childs account - PUR-UnknownInternalFailure..Anyone manage to resolve... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This has been ongoing for a month now. Tried every damn thing...different cards etc etc but still nothing. Anyone manage to resolve this as yet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NathanDeckford, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Cannot add money to childs account - PUR-UnknownInternalFailure..Anyone manage to resolve...

This has been ongoing for a month now. Tried every damn thing...different cards etc etc but still nothing.

Anyone manage to resolve this as yet?

:)

NathanDeckford, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Simon3103 Win User

Cannot add money to child account

I wish to add funds to my child's account (properly registered and showing in Family) Both his account and mine are UK accounts, and display UK currency (GBP, £) The credit card is UK, and is used to fund other purchases and subscriptions without any
    error.

The site allows me to select the "Add money to their account" option, choose a value and payment method, but then displays

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

PUR-UnknownInternalFailure
    agJs4CcktE2YAudX.9.3.16.11

2016/01/08 - 16:51:08 UTC

What is this error, and how can I resolve it?

Thanks

Simon

Simon3103, Jul 21, 2018
  3. PUR-UnknownInternalFailure uHLxTU9w4U24Idmy.5.44.21

Hi,

A corrupted Store app is one of the possible causes why you're getting the error code:
    PUR-UnknownInternalFailure uHLxTU9w4U24Idmy.5.44.21. To isolate your concern, kindly answer the following:

• Does the issue happen with Minecraft education only?
    • Have you tried to download or purchase a different app to see if the issue persists?
    • Can you check the other user account to see if you're able to purchase Minecraft education?
    Meanwhile, let's try to reset the Microsoft Store. Open Settings> Apps> Store> Advanced options> Reset> Restart your computer.

Note: It will delete the app's data.

Raymond Ave, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Cannot add money to childs account - PUR-UnknownInternalFailure..Anyone manage to resolve...

PUR-UnknownInternalFailure uHLxTU9w4U24Idmy.5.44.21

Goodevening , i have tried the options that you sad , but the only thing i am not going to try to buy the game on a different account , because i already bought it but the only thing is if i press subscribe by the xbox game pass is says :
    PUR-UnknownInternalFailure
    uASjuSQUEEiv6+Fo.49.1.11.16

2018/03/20 - 16:22:40 UTC

i hope i can get help because i have paid for it .

simonde vries1, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Cannot add money to childs account - PUR-UnknownInternalFailure..Anyone manage to resolve...

1. Cannot add money to childs account - PUR-UnknownInternalFailure..Anyone manage to resolve... - Similar Threads - Cannot add money

2. PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when trying to add money

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when trying to add money: Since 1yr now trying to add money to my kids to get minecoins, but I keep gettingPUR-UnknownInternalFailureggcw5YsygNhkiTqQ09Pig4.15in the Microsoft Family Safety.I once called support, the person told me that both visa and master were having problems with Microsoft !!?? so I...
  3. PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when trying to add money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when trying to add money: Since 1yr now trying to add money to my kids to get minecoins, but I keep gettingPUR-UnknownInternalFailureggcw5YsygNhkiTqQ09Pig4.15in the Microsoft Family Safety.I once called support, the person told me that both visa and master were having problems with Microsoft !!?? so I...
  4. PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when trying to add money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cannot add child to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot add child to account: my child's account shows that he is connected to a family under my name. but does not show under my account. microsoft support cannot help me by even removing him from the family that he is in because i cannot give them the email address that it's showing he's connected to. i...
  6. cannot add child to account

cannot add child to account: my child's account shows that he is connected to a family under my name. but does not show under my account. microsoft support cannot help me by even removing him from the family that he is in because i cannot give them the email address that it's showing he's connected to. i...
  7. add money to child's account

add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  8. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  9. add money to child's account

10. Unable to add money to child account

Unable to add money to child account: Hi. I'm unable to add money to my child's account. This has been a problem for a few weeks now. I can buy things for myself so this is not a card/billing problem. I've tried Edge and Chrome and on more than one device. I've also read through the FAQ and this forum for answers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to add money to child microsoft

2. why cant i add money to microsoft account

3. cannot add money to child account microsoft

4. Unable to add funds to child account windows 10,
  5. not able to add money to childs account microsoft,
  6. why wont microsoft let me add money to my childs account,
  7. pur inventroyneveraugmentet,
  8. minecraft add monry to my childs account,
  9. cant add money to childs microsoft account,
  10. why cant i add money to my childs microsoft account,
  11. UnknownInternalFailure windows,