Windows 10: Cannot add money to my Son's family account

Discus and support Cannot add money to my Son's family account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Claire Hyland, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?

:)

Claire Hyland, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Shawn Brink, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Leonard_Y Win User
    I would like to add back my sons account to family safety settings UNNVeGxUyECC4aA0.37.117

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble adding your son to your family safety group. The error code you provided is not familiar to me. However, according to Microsoft Support, you can try the following steps to fix the issue:

• Make sure that your son’s account is a child account and not an adult account.
    • Check if your son’s account is already part of another family group. If it is, then you need to remove it from that group first before adding it to your family group.

- let him login to family.microsoft.com to check if he belongs to a family group or not
    • Try adding your son’s account again after a few hours or days.
    We hope this help. We look forward for your response!

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y

Leonard_Y, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Cannot add money to my Son's family account

1. Cannot add money to my Son's family account - Similar Threads - Cannot add money

2. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  3. Cannot add funds to my son's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add funds to my son's account: I am trying to add money to my son's account for him to make purchases but keep getting an error message and it won't let me add funds. All my subscriptions are current and there is no obvious reason he cannot add funds. We were able to add funds on May 6, 2023. What do I...
  4. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  5. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  6. I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft

I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft: An error message appears when I attempt to add my child to my Microsoft Family Account as a member: "Something has gone wrong. It is us, not you"Microsoft support chat could not help and asked me to join this community chat instead for help.Can someone please tell me how to...
  7. Cannot add money to a family member.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add money to a family member.: After selecting the amount to be added to the account, and the method of payment I get the below message: I've tried different browsers, IE, Chrome, Microsoft Edge New and they all give same error. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  8. Cannot add money to family members account

Cannot add money to family members account: "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." This is the message that I get when trying to add money to my sons account. I've read through the various forums and cannot find a decent response anywhere,...
  9. Cannot add money to my son's account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot add money to my son's account: I cannot add money to my son's account. I have done this in the past and he is setup under my account as being in my family. The error i get is: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. mULCXgHKAkmUyQT3.25.21.7.14 2020/06/27 -...
  10. Unable to add money to son's account

Unable to add money to son's account: I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...