Windows 10: Cannot annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5

Discus and support Cannot annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot use annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5 either i opened the files from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC or Microsoft Edge. But, my other user of Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lili Anggreni, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Cannot annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5

I cannot use annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5 either i opened the files from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC or Microsoft Edge.

But, my other user of Microsoft Surface can annotate PDF from the Microsoft Edge.

Do you have a recommendation for us how to troubleshoot? Thanks

***Moved from: (Surface / Surface Pro (newest) / Display and screen)***

:)

Lili Anggreni, Jul 12, 2018
  2. CDaly68 Win User

Microsoft Edge PDF annotation

With Windows 8.1 and the Surface Pro 3, I was able to annotate PDFs. What is the work around for Windows 10 since Edge does not annotate PDFs?

CDaly68, Jul 12, 2018
  3. CeanSpahn Win User
    PDF Annotation in Microsoft Edge

The reason I upgraded and installed all the teachers in my school to the Edge browser was so that they can use the annotate tools and quickly save annotations. This is not working any longer with PDFs. When will this feature be available?

CeanSpahn, Jul 12, 2018
  4. j_cat Win User

Cannot annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5

Microsoft Edge PDF annotation

This link appears to be broken.

j_cat, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Cannot annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5

1. Cannot annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5 - Similar Threads - Cannot annotate PDF

2. Surface 5 pro will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface 5 pro will not boot: Surface pro 5 will not boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-5-pro-will-not-boot/7887d0f7-82ca-47d7-840b-457528a033f2
  3. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  4. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  5. Annotating a PDF document with Surface pen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annotating a PDF document with Surface pen: I have been used to annotate my PDF documents by opening them in my Surface Book 2 using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017, and then simply using the Surface pen to anootate them. However, I realized today that I cannot write/draw on the PDF documents anymore. Touching the Surface...
  6. New Edge deleted all my PDF annotations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Edge deleted all my PDF annotations: I'm using a Surface Pro 6 and made PDF annotations on piano sheet music using the old Edge...now a new update made is such that I can't revert back from this new chromium Edge and all my annotations are gone. Please help me get them back :( submitted by /u/forsaken_bacon...
  7. Microsoft surface pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft surface pro 5: Sorry this is a long one but please help! My first surface failed so my insurance gave me another one which im sure is a refurb. From first using it, i often had issues with turning it on. It seemed as though the power button just wouldnt respond and i'd have to hit it a...
  8. PDF annotation error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PDF annotation error: My Surface Go drawing function on PDF suddenly goes crazy. When I draw on one page of the PDF file , the same marking is showing on every page. The problem is not with the program because I have the exact same problem with many and any programs that allow PDF annotation...
  9. Want to make simple annotations on a PDF

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to make simple annotations on a PDF: In particular, I want to add circles to a checklist. On Mac, you have Preview, which can add text, shapes, lines, etc. I'm having trouble finding an alternative on Windows. Edge has some annotations, except it doesn't you can't undo? Acrobat you basically can't do anything...
  10. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 5: Hi everyone! My Surface is stuck in an "infinite boot loop" I have done everything to try and fix it. I already tried to use the Recovery Media Tool on a USB, however, no drives come up when I try to reinstall windows. So, I then tried to manually create a partition drive in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge cannot annotate pdf