Windows 10: Cannot boot. Is error 0xc000021a unsolvable?

Discus and support Cannot boot. Is error 0xc000021a unsolvable? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and it was working fine for a few days but now whenever I try to boot it up I get BSOD with error code .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 0xc000021a, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Cannot boot. Is error 0xc000021a unsolvable?

Hi

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and it was working fine for a few days but now whenever I try to boot it up I get BSOD with error code .

I've tried the following 'fixes':

System restore --- Runs for a few minutes and then says "Could not restore your computer. No changes were made"

Clicking on any of the advanced startup options --- BSOD

Reinstalling windows 10 with a usb --- Results in it going into circles with this messagea "The computer started using the Windows installation media. Remove the installation medial and restart your computer so that Windows starts normally. Then, insert the installation media and restart the upgrade. [Do not select iCustom [advanced]I to perform an upgrade. iCustom [advanced]I installs a new copy of Windows and deletes your programs and settings.)"

I've taken the usb out and restarted the computer several times, even called Microsoft Technical Support. They had no idea what to do.

I used to be able to access the command prompt and I tried everything suggested in this article here NeoSmart Knowledgebase. The reason I say "used to" is because things recently got alot worse when I changed the boot order and now it just turns black after the bios screen. I've tried to restore the BIOS setup to default settings and I also tried everything suggested in this article 3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow but nothing works.

To recap, it started out as an unsolvable BSOD with error code and now after I changed the boot order it just turns pitch black.

:)

0xc000021a, Aug 7, 2015
  2. SoapSoul Win User

BSOD during gaming

I got BSOD while playing games, the error message shows memory manager, after that I cannot boot into windows because of BSOD error 0xc000021a, I can only boot into it by selecting "disable driver signature enforcement" , what information I need to provide
    to get help?

SoapSoul, Aug 7, 2015
  3. AndrewTH1 Win User
    Windows 10 doesn't boot after auto update

So auto update ran on shutdown last night, but today I cannot boot (error message 0xc000021a).

Have tried booting in safe mode, restoring from previous points, system resets. But all of these options are resulting in failure (0x80070002).

Is there anything left to save my poor PC?

AndrewTH1, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Cannot boot. Is error 0xc000021a unsolvable?

1. Cannot boot. Is error 0xc000021a unsolvable? - Similar Threads - Cannot boot error

2. 0xc000021a Error Windows boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000021a Error Windows boot: hello everyone i have windows 10 computer but won't boot because 0xc000021a appear on screen. how can i fix it? sorry my bad english : i added screenshot. [ATTACH]...
  3. BSoD 0xc000021a boot error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD 0xc000021a boot error code: Recently on November 12 2019 I turned on my computer and it started just fine but then only a half hour after turning it on my computer suddenly went to the BSoD with the error code 0xc000021a and now it is stuck on this bsod I've tried all the recovery options it gives you...
  4. Error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc000021a: I am trying to install windows 10 onto a new pc. I am using a USB to install it. When I reboot it a screen pops up with the error 0xc000021a. I do not have a progress % but it does restart after a while. It will stay in this loop or put me back in my BIOS. Can anyone help...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD - Error Code 0xC000021A. Unable to boot to desktop, cannot boot into safe...

Windows 10 BSOD - Error Code 0xC000021A. Unable to boot to desktop, cannot boot into safe...: I recently tried to update Windows on my desktop computer after about 2 months (I was away from home), and I ran into some errors while updating. The update failed, but I was able to reboot and reach the desktop. However, I got a popup that would repeatedly appear on my...
  6. Computer boots to BSOD, error 0xC000021A

Computer boots to BSOD, error 0xC000021A: I have a bootable USB with Windows 10, and another hard-drive plugged in running Windows 7. I have used the W7 boot to save my personal files which is lucky. What I have tried: - Boot to safe mode, disable driver signature - Bootable USB -> "sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\...
  7. Computer won't boot, get error 0xc000021a

Computer won't boot, get error 0xc000021a: I went to use my computer this afternoon and it locked up and now I get "error 0X000021A" I have been unable to get it to boot into safe mode or anything else. It has an SSD and I have the original HD which I installed and the computer will boot to that. However it has...
  8. BSOD 0xc000021a - Cannot boot Win 10 at all

BSOD 0xc000021a - Cannot boot Win 10 at all: Hi Everyone. Hopefully I can resolve this... I've tried everything to sort this out but nothing so far has yielded any positive results. I cannot boot my Win 10 Pro at all. All efforts result in the error C00021a. We can go into what I've done if you like (no problem...
  9. Error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 0xc000021a: Hi, My brother turned on is computer and got this code 0xc000021a , I wondered if anybody can help please. He tells me that he has tried all different options but nothing works. [img] 95304
  10. Can't boot. Is error 0xc000021a unsolvable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot. Is error 0xc000021a unsolvable?: Hi I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and it was working fine for a few days but now whenever I try to boot it up I get BSOD with error code . I've tried the following 'fixes': System restore --- Runs for a few minutes and then says "Could not restore...
Tags: