Windows 10: Cannot browse web.

Discus and support Cannot browse web. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue with my browser not connecting to my internet. I have no issues connecting to my email, Skype or steam. I just can't connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bslab, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Bslab Win User

Cannot browse web.

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my browser not connecting to my internet. I have no issues connecting to my email, Skype or steam. I just can't connect to webpages like Google. I have recently updated to windows 10 (from windows 7) but for the first day and a half everything was working fine. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling my network drivers and updating them for windows 10. I have tried restarting my router and PC 100 times. I have run multiple virus scans using Malwarebytes v.2.2.0.1024 with no show of infection. I have also tried using the commands to reset my TCPIP and Winsock in cmd (admin). My WiFi on my phone, tablet and laptop work fine.

I do want to mention that the second I updated my network driver for windows 10 all the webpages I had open loaded. But if I tried to open a new webpage it would not load. The message I get says "This webpage is not available. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED" and I sometimes get "This webpage is not available. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google chrome. I get "Server not found" on Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge doesn't even give me a message, just a blank page. Is there anything else that I can try?

Thank you.

EDIT: I've decided to go back to Windows 7 and that has fixed the problem.

:)

Bslab, Nov 22, 2015
  2. livpretty Win User

N5800 xpress music wifi connectivity prob

I have problem with directly connection of the web i cannot cannot but with the application like skype i can connect, i already do the restore factory setting, *#7370# but still the same when i click the web or start browsing ,it will go back to web page
    not browsing,,,,cannot connect directly to the web......what shall i do??????thnx

livpretty, Nov 22, 2015
  3. File that f-secure can't open and check

Hi KaMAFIN Cannot browse web. :)

The V01.log file is a legitimate Windows file. This file is used for web caching and therefore store data whenever you browse the web. It's often in use and "locked" by your web browsing processing, hence why F-Secure cannot access it. There's nothing to
    worry about.

Yoan

Yoan Schinck, Nov 22, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Cannot browse web.

While upgrading to Windows 10 it has the bad habit of replacing all of your drivers from Windows Update, regardless if they work OK or not. If you installed latest network drivers your problem should fix. Have this in mind when you decide to reinstall Windows 10. I would reinstall all drivers, starting from chipset, to make sure.

spapakons, Nov 23, 2015
Thema:

Cannot browse web.

1. Cannot browse web. - Similar Threads - Cannot browse web

2. web browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web browsing: hi I'm trying to access a page on explorer and soon as i sign in it says ive been redirected and it wont load it does on my phone but not on here since i updated to the new 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/web-browsing/714c760a-6b40-4be6-8475-29077043dce3
  3. Web browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web browsing: Some websites dont work on my computer at various times, Quick assist keeps trying to load, and I cant log out of my old account or add a new one. There are certain websites that I can browse no problem, but I cannot log onto my school sites or google account. When I diagnose...
  4. Web browsing in Settings.

in Browsers and Email
    Web browsing in Settings.: Greetings. Sorry for the inconvenience. Today I noticed something new in the configuration of windows 10. I don't know how to explain it so I took a screenshot. [img] The funny thing is that it is only shown on one of my PCs. And sometimes it shows the text "recommended...
  5. Web browsing in Settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    Web browsing in Settings.: Greetings. Sorry for the inconvenience. Today I noticed something new in the configuration of windows 10. I don't know how to explain it so I took a screenshot. [img] The funny thing is that it is only shown on one of my PCs. And sometimes it shows the text "recommended...
  6. Web Browsing Content Restriction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Web Browsing Content Restriction: How do I allow all pages from a web page like Wikipedia.org. I assumed wikipedia.org or wikipedia.org* would work but that only allows access to wikipedia home page, not https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson...
  7. Limited web browsing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limited web browsing: I just did a full factory reset on my PC, set it to erase all data. Upon setting up Windows 10 again, my connection while using Edge is EXTREMELY slow. I somehow managed to get to the Google Chrome page to download Chrome. I was able to download and install Chrome, and my...
  8. web browsing problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    web browsing problems: I noticed in the past few days that images in Wikipedia articles are not loading [blank rectangles are shown in their place]. The text is there, but not the images. Tried this w both Edge and Firefox both installed on my computer - result is the same. Browsed the same...
  9. web Browsing

in Windows 10 Customization
    web Browsing: i am unable to open google chrome i my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browsing/00d1eb13-f76b-480c-98f5-70de13094678
  10. Web browsing problems

in Browsers and Email
    Web browsing problems: Hi! Lately I'm facing serious problems accessing web pages (e.g. gmail, youtube, etc), using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The message that I'm getting back is to check the firewall and proxy. I have deactivated Windows defender & firewall and there is no proxy server...