Windows 10: Cannot change active hours in windows 10

Discus and support Cannot change active hours in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At about 4pm 7/11/18 Windows 10 did a update and restart in the middle of a program, losing all my data. Tried to change the active hours, which were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamRedDog, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Cannot change active hours in windows 10

At about 4pm 7/11/18 Windows 10 did a update and restart in the middle of a program, losing all my data.

Tried to change the active hours, which were set for 8am to 5pm, but could not change it. I could change the time and save, but when I checked, it back to 8am to 5pm.

Found an article on how to fix the problem (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ve-hours/26df0b4c-e005-49ee-af09-537dd0773f51) by running "sfc" and then running DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth , then DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

They found no problems

Still cannot set/change active hours.

On 7/11/18 I ran "dism /online /get-packages" to see what was updated. One update occurred around 4pm

Package Identity : Package_for_KB4343669~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~17134.165.1.2
    State : Installed
    Release Type : Update
    Install Time : 7/11/2018 3:35 PM

but there were two other updates that accrued in the Future

Package Identity : Package_for_KB4338832~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.1.0
    Release Type : Security Update
    Install Time : 7/12/2018 12:43 AM

Package Identity : Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~17134.165.1.4
    Release Type : Security Update
    Install Time : 7/12/2018 12:43 AM

The date was 7/11/18 in windows 10 taskbar

Any suggestion on fixing the problem?

:)

WilliamRedDog, Jul 12, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 12, 2018
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Cannot change active hours in windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Cannot change active hours in windows 10

Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Cannot change active hours in windows 10

1. Cannot change active hours in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot change active

2. can't change active hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't change active hours: if i have my updates paused can i not access the place to change my active hours. I used to be able to. When i go there now it says 12 pm to 12 am which is not what i want. do i need to turn "resume updates' back on in order to access this feature. Thank you...
  3. i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS

i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS: I GET TO THE PAGE CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS, ITS ON NO WAY TO CHANGE HOURS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-active-hours/f2b7a5f0-e592-46f0-ac07-010ccc5e4856
  4. Changing Active Hours

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing Active Hours: Am considering amending my “active hours” setting and am unsure about a couple of things: I tend not to leave the machine on over-night, is this a problem. Was considering revised active hours settings from 09.00 to 21.00, this would leave (say) 2-3 hours for updates, would...
  5. Windows 10 active hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 active hours: Hello, I have some pc's that are using the 1607 LTSB windows version. On these machines the maximum number of hours that you can set as active is 12 and I have set the active hours from 8am to 2am.Also I have set the computers to restart every Monday at 5am. However I...
  6. Changing Active Hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Active Hours: I tried to change my active hours before downloading latest update so that I could leave it to restart its self but I found I could not do it because when you try to change hours the bar goes over the save button and it will not change I know in tutorials there is a way to do...
  7. Settings: Change active hours

Settings: Change active hours: W10 will not let me set end of active hours to more than 11pm same day. Trying for 6AM to 12am (midnight). Smithurmann Winchester Mass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-change-active-hours/af381423-ced8-41bb-93ce-4e5a0240435b
  8. Change Active Hours Option is Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Active Hours Option is Missing: i am using win 10 pro (1809). On the windows update page, "change active hours option" is missing. It's missing for quite a while. I thought, if I update, it might come back. Unfortunately, it didn't....
  9. Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10: How to: Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10 How to Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows Update keeps Windows 10 updated by downloading and installing the latest updates, drivers, and hotfixes released by Microsoft. Starting...
  10. Active Hours for Updates - Change in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Active Hours for Updates - Change in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Active Hours for Updates - Change in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Change Active Hours for Updates on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322, you can now set the time in which you are most active...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 cannot change active hours

2. windows 10 cannot change active hours