Windows 10: Cannot Click Certain Buttons On Browser

Discus and support Cannot Click Certain Buttons On Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a particular Web page where I fill in various check boxes/radio buttons and then click on "Enter". diy network blog cabin 2015 sweepstakes... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zdwc02, Sep 9, 2015.

1. zdwc02 Win User

Cannot Click Certain Buttons On Browser

I have a particular Web page where I fill in various check boxes/radio buttons and then click on "Enter".

diy network blog cabin 2015 sweepstakes entry | DIY Network Blog Cabin Giveaway | DIY

All of the actions work except the latter. I fill in the form and clicking Enter does nothing discernible. I have tried all the browsers I have installed (Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox) with identical results. I also tried disabling all the Add-ons. Nothing I have tried has worked.

:)

zdwc02, Sep 9, 2015

2. Windows 10 and the Pinterest pin it button

Hello Babs,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For which browser are you try to add Pinterest browser button?

Is it for Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?

To install the Pinterest browser button in Internet Explorer:

• Go to the browser button page and click Get our browser button.
      Now click Run, when it prompt at the bottom of your browser.
    • If prompted to allow the install, click Yes
    • You may need to close certain applications, like Internet Explorer. If prompted, select Automatically close the applications and click Next
    • If you receive an error message with the options to Abort, Retry, or Cancel, manually close Internet Explorer and click Retry.
    If incase you are concerned about Microsoft Edge, then Pinterest browser button
    extension for Microsoft Edge has not yet opened up. We'll look into it with the future releases.
    Suggest you post your feedback on Microsoft Edge by clicking
    More action /> Send feedback.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Pinterest button in windows 10 - IE11

Hi Ana,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Unfortunately, we don't support Google Chrome. I would suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more information.

Google Help

To install the Pinterest browser button in Internet Explorer:

• Head to our browser button page and click Get our browser button.

• Click Run on the yellow banner at the bottom of your browser.

• If prompted to allow the install, click Yes.

• You may need to close certain applications, like Internet Explorer. If prompted, select automatically close the applications and click Next.

• If you receive an error message with the options to Abort, Retry, or Cancel, manually close Internet Explorer and click Retry
    Once the button is installed you will need to make sure that it's visible on your browser. Right click on the top of the Internet Explorer window and check the Command Bar option (if it's not already checked).

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the updated status, we'll be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Cannot Click Certain Buttons On Browser

1. Cannot Click Certain Buttons On Browser - Similar Threads - Cannot Click Certain

2. I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers: I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers.It says this site cannot reach.ERR_CONNECTION_RESETOn other computer I can access that site....
  3. I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers: I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers.It says this site cannot reach.ERR_CONNECTION_RESETOn other computer I can access that site....
  4. Cannot right click on Windows Start Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot right click on Windows Start Button: Hi there.I am running a fully updated copy of Windows 10 Pro x64.Around about 15th December my PC had some kind of issue that caused about 4 different problems.I have been able to fix them all except for one.When I right click the Windows Start Button the context menu refuses...
  5. Cannot right click on Windows Start Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot right click on Windows Start Button: Hi there.I am running a fully updated copy of Windows 10 Pro x64.Around about 15th December my PC had some kind of issue that caused about 4 different problems.I have been able to fix them all except for one.When I right click the Windows Start Button the context menu refuses...
  6. Cannot right click on Windows Start Button

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Mouse Button clicks are glitched in file explorer and Web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Button clicks are glitched in file explorer and Web browser: When ever I left click from mouse on web Browser chrome,edge It goes back to homepage. This issue is very annoying. Pls, how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-button-clicks-are-glitched-in-file-explorer/27370c79-de83-4fa9-bdc6-4019fe2f2d97
  8. Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store: So not too long ago I bought the $1 pc pass for the xbox thing for pc games. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds but I can't click on the install button at all. And by at all, I mean that when I hover my mouse over the button it shows the error symbol like "not available."...
  9. Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites: Hi, I cannot reach some websites that were easily accessible to me about a couple of weeks ago and get this message from (For example..) Firefox, here's another site I discovered this morning: Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at BBC -...
  10. Cannot Click Certain Buttons in Windows 10 (App Store, Mail, Etc.)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Click Certain Buttons in Windows 10 (App Store, Mail, Etc.): So I recently installed Windows 10 on my desktop and I am having an issue with clicking certain buttons. When I open the Mail app for the first time, I click on the "+" sign to add an account and it will not let me click on the button ( Well i can click it but nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. browser cannot click on fields