Windows 10: Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Discus and support Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TexTwil, Apr 4, 2018.

1. TexTwil Win User

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac.

The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400.

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard [​IMG]

I did install the latest drivers of the BT400.

Any ideas?

:)

TexTwil, Apr 4, 2018

2. Logitech K480 bluetooth keyboard cannot connect to Windows 10 Desktop

Logitech K480 bluetooth keyboard cannot connect to Windows 10 Desktop.

SherryAnnie, Apr 4, 2018
  3. Entegy Win User
    Blooth Keyboard and Mouse Setup on Windows 8 Mobile phone.

You cannot currently connect a keyboard to the phone. The Bluetooth profile to do so is not present.

Entegy, Apr 4, 2018
  4. TexTwil Win User

well .. after a couple of reboots it ended up working. #windowsstyle

TexTwil, Apr 4, 2018
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Please mark your thread as solved so others can learn from your experience. That means to click the green "Mark as Solved" button at the top of your original post. Thanks in advance.

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard [​IMG]

--Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard - Similar Threads - Cannot connect bluetooth

2. cannot connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect Bluetooth: Split from this thread. cannot connect Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-bluetooth/bcc195fc-85cc-4b55-b283-2ec5d40346be
  3. cannot connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect Bluetooth: Split from this thread. cannot connect Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-bluetooth/bcc195fc-85cc-4b55-b283-2ec5d40346be
  4. cannot connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.: Well summer me tried to fix something that wasn't broken. Now not only does my Lenevo laptop keyboard not work, but the wireless keyboard I bought for it doesn't work now either. It was working fine, until I was on a public server and I got a warning that I shouldn't use...
  6. Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.: Well summer me tried to fix something that wasn't broken. Now not only does my Lenevo laptop keyboard not work, but the wireless keyboard I bought for it doesn't work now either. It was working fine, until I was on a public server and I got a warning that I shouldn't use...
  7. Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse

Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse: I have just purchased a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop, but when I try to connect it my computer is very new and the Bluetooth is 4 or newer - as the LMP is 8.4352.When I try to install the keyboard and mouse they turn up under Add a device, but when selecting it first...
  9. Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect

Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on my desktop, bluetooth connected with a usb thing, and a logitech k480 keyboard. I turned off my keyboard briefly and when I turned it back on, it wouldn't connect. I removed it from the list of devices and tried to add it back on, the keyboard is...
  10. Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect

Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect: I have a bluetooth keyboard and I cannot connect it with my laptop. My laptop bluetooth have no trouble because it still can connect with other device (like my speaker) And my bluetooth keyboard also working completely fine because it can connect with other devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech k480 unable to pair windows 10