Windows 10: Cannot connect bluetooth headphones after Windows update

Discus and support Cannot connect bluetooth headphones after Windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! After every update to Windows 10 I cannot pair and connect my headphones through bluetooth. I would have to wait about a week or two after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Evan.Okumura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Cannot connect bluetooth headphones after Windows update

Hello! After every update to Windows 10 I cannot pair and connect my headphones through bluetooth. I would have to wait about a week or two after the updates before I am able to re-connect. Usually after the wait and I'm able to connect them again, it works every time I want to connect but as soon as there is an update this problem repeats itself again. I don't know what causes this as my headphones connects to my phone just fine. I've tried googling for answers to this problem but I don't come across anything like it. I hope someone can help me solve this A.S.A.P. Thank you!

:)

Evan.Okumura, Aug 1, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Cannot connect bluetooth headphones after Windows update

Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Cannot connect bluetooth headphones after Windows update

1. Cannot connect bluetooth headphones after Windows update - Similar Threads - Cannot connect bluetooth

2. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo: When I right click the "Headphones" option and click "Connect", nothing happens:https://i.imgur.com/8Z61Zo9.pngWhat should I do to enable this option?What I already tried: 1. Disabling "Handsfree telephony"Result: the "Headset" option disappears, but I still cannot connect it...
  3. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo: When I right click the "Headphones" option and click "Connect", nothing happens:https://i.imgur.com/8Z61Zo9.pngWhat should I do to enable this option?What I already tried: 1. Disabling "Handsfree telephony"Result: the "Headset" option disappears, but I still cannot connect it...
  4. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones: I have Dell Inspiron 17 3000 PC. I am trying to use my bluetooth Jaybird headphones. I used to be able to do that. When I tried recently, it would not work. I reinstalled qualcomm-qca61x4a-qca9377-wi-fi-and-bluetooth-driver_v5jjk_win_12.0.0.1118_a45_03, to no avail. There is...
  5. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones: I have Dell Inspiron 17 3000 PC. I am trying to use my bluetooth Jaybird headphones. I used to be able to do that. When I tried recently, it would not work. I reinstalled qualcomm-qca61x4a-qca9377-wi-fi-and-bluetooth-driver_v5jjk_win_12.0.0.1118_a45_03, to no avail. There is...
  6. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones

7. I cannot connect Bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot connect Bluetooth headphone: I connected my Bluetooth headphones via USB adapter.Currently when clicking on "connect", I get a message "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again...
  8. I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.

I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.: I use a HP stream laptop 11-y0XX. when I got to settings > devices > Bluetooth and other devices, and click "add device" my Bluetooth headphones do not show up in the list. But my headphones works on my phone so it is working. I don't know if it my laptop or headphones but...
  9. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC.

Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC.: Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC. Try trouble shooting tool, remove the Bluetooth device from the Device Mgr as suggested in Q&A. So I Removed device. Trying to pairing but failed. Suspect the problem from today updating 2020 patch....
  10. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10: I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are...