Windows 10: cannot connect mic on headset, can hera but no speaking

Discus and support cannot connect mic on headset, can hera but no speaking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; with the windows creator April update, I have to roll it back for my mic to work, how do I fix that so I can use it instead of rolling it back each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tony97a, Aug 13, 2018.

1. tony97a Win User

cannot connect mic on headset, can hera but no speaking

with the windows creator April update, I have to roll it back for my mic to work, how do I fix that so I can use it instead of rolling it back each time.

:)

tony97a, Aug 13, 2018

2. Headset Mic Not Connecting To Computer.

Hello,

I recently purchased a G-Cord Bluetooth headset/mic. I was able to connect it to my computer with no problems whatsoever. The sound is crisp and works great. However, my computer (Dell Inspiron 1545) will not connect to the mic. It says that it is unplugged.
    I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it, and I also used 'Troubleshooting' to no avail. I connected the headset to another device to make sure it is the computer's problem, and the headset worked fine.

Thanks in advance for your help.

FalafelBlerbJr., Aug 13, 2018
  3. Reinstalled my windows 10, and my headset mic isnt working...

Hi Anrijs,

This issue may have been caused by an outdated driver. To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting a notification when you connect the headset mic to your computer?
    • Is the headset mic detected under Device Manager?
    • Have you tried using the headset mic on another device? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    Meanwhile, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit
      Enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 13, 2018
  4. cannot connect mic on headset, can hera but no speaking

Headset Mic Not Working

I really need some help.

I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset.

So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped.

It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore.

The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer.

I have tried multiple solutions and nothing works. Any suggestions?

John6Johnson6, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

cannot connect mic on headset, can hera but no speaking

1. cannot connect mic on headset, can hera but no speaking - Similar Threads - cannot connect mic

2. Connection issue in Headset/ headphones with mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection issue in Headset/ headphones with mic.: Hi, I am facing an issue regarding the connection of my mic. I am using headphones that have built in mic within them and the headphones use a 3.5 mm jack. Earlier when I used to connect them, my laptop asked me if I wanted to use them as a headphone or a headset and I chose...
  3. Connection issue in Headset/ headphones with mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection issue in Headset/ headphones with mic.: Hi, I am facing an issue regarding the connection of my mic. I am using headphones that have built in mic within them and the headphones use a 3.5 mm jack. Earlier when I used to connect them, my laptop asked me if I wanted to use them as a headphone or a headset and I chose...
  4. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  5. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  6. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working

Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working: Hi there I connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 pc, its shows when connected " voice and music connected". But Bluetooth mic does not work. But my bluetoth mic works in friend's windows 10 desktop.Please helpthanks in advanced....
  8. Headset mic

Headset mic: So I bought a headset with mic to play for gaming now here comes the confusing part when I plug it in to pc and I speak into the microphone nothing works, how ever when I speak into ear piece it works Ive tried every setting there is. Please help on what I can do 171624
  9. Headset mic

Headset mic: So a few days ago my partners headset mic stopped working. He can hear but people cannot hear him. I thought it may be where the headset was plugged into so tried it on my pc and didnt work. Then i tried my headset on his pc and my pc and mine did not work either. Now they...
  10. Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working

Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hi there I connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 pc, its shows when connected " voice and music connected". But every time i tried to use my mic the audio stops and mic works and same vice versa. I want to be able to speak and listen at the same...