Windows 10: Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC

Discus and support Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to connect my Google Nexus 7 Tablet to my PC Running Windows 10 Pro. Previously while running Windows 7 I used to connect without any fuss.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashok Kumar Bag, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC

I want to connect my Google Nexus 7 Tablet to my PC Running Windows 10 Pro. Previously while running Windows 7 I used to connect without any fuss. Today when I tried to connect this device, I did not find my Device on My Computer.
    Debugging Mode is enabled in my Tablet.

1 I can see device connected on Safely Remove Device near the clock (notification area). I can safely remove it as well from there. But the device does not show on My Computer.

2 In Device Manager I can find the device as " Android Composite ADB Interface" I have uninstalled the driver various times but when the device is re-connected it connects as "Android Composite ADB Interface". I have re-booted the PC and tried but failed to show up in My Computer.
    Under Android Composite ADB Interface Properties - General - it shows as --Type: Android Device, Manufacturer - EaseUs, Location: Port #0002 , Hub #0004

3 In Control Panel - Devices & Printers it shows under the category- Unspecified Device - "Nexus 7".

4 I did not get any clue in Device Manager. No yellow icon.

Please help me solve this problem. Thanking you in anticipation,

aria

:)

Ashok Kumar Bag, Oct 30, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User
    93tid, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Cannot connect Google Nexus tablet to Windows 10

Hi Don,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have connecting the tablet to Windows 10 computer.

The issue could be because of incompatibility of the tablet. Since you are facing issue on Google Pixel Tablet, I suggest you to get in touch with the Google support as they will be able to help you in troubleshooting their device.

Post your query on Google by following the link below :

Contact us – Google

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 30, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC

spapakons, Oct 30, 2015
  5. I have got the problem solved. I have completely deleted the driver "Android Composite ADB " driver from device manager in my PC , disconnected the USB cable and reconnected again. This time I opened the Tablet setting - storage - menu - and enabled as MTP device. And now I could see an icon on My Computer to browse the files of Nexus 7.
    Thanks Mr Spapakons for taking interest.
    Ashok

Ashok Kumar Bag, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC

1. Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC - Similar Threads - Cannot Connect Google

2. why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why i cannot connect my Mdr-xbt950B1 with my pc: why my Mdr-xb950B1 cannot with my pc Alienware 17 R4 but it is paired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-connect-my-mdr-xbt950b1-with-my-pc/ab71b24c-fe21-4208-bba2-c5e005c3fc56
  3. Occasionally i cannot connect to the WiFi on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Occasionally i cannot connect to the WiFi on my PC: Recently, i have faced a problem when my WiFi just randomly cuts out on all Computer devices in my home (Desktop PC and Laptop) however, it says that the WiFi is connected on both computers. Also there is no problems what so ever when i try to connect and use the WiFi on my...
  4. Tablet cannot connect to desktop.

Tablet cannot connect to desktop.: My desktop does not find/recognise a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S attached by USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-cannot-connect-to-desktop/830b6d42-43ac-470e-ba77-27b70a5a59a1"
  5. I cannot connect iPod with my PC

I cannot connect iPod with my PC: I have the latest Windows 10 and iTune updates, checked the cable connection. I know for sure that iPod Touch driver is the latest. But the problem persists...
  6. My tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My tablet: I can't seem to be able to get past windows defender offline. How can I get past and be able to use my tablet ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tablet/cb44fca4-a545-4ca5-922f-3d546d53c00c
  7. connection to my windows 7 PC

connection to my windows 7 PC: Please explain how I can connect with my Windows 7 PC....As the Windows security network credentials keeps on saying username and password is incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-to-my-windows-7-pc/8600e788-9c00-4370-96a2-a378bd4627e3
  8. How to connect to SIM card in pc

How to connect to SIM card in pc: How can I connect to SIM card in my PC Dell Lattitude E7440 with windows 10 OS. I've tried installing drivers from dell website too. But, none of that works....
  9. My tablet stylus cannot work as a mouse

My tablet stylus cannot work as a mouse: Hello, I have a wacom tablet that worked perfectly but after I reseted windows I can't get it to work as a mouse. When I "click and slide" a webpage scrolls, when I "click and wait" it's a right click etc... What I did: - installed wacom drivers - unchecked "use windows...
  10. Cannot connect to my main network with new PC.

Cannot connect to my main network with new PC.: I have 2 routers. My network is identified as Network 2. Every piece of electronics & computers are on this network. I built a new computer & plugged the LAN into the other router to connect to the internet. The Explorer on the new PC identifies this as Network (not Network 2...