Windows 10: Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC

Discus and support Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to connect my Google Nexus 7 Tablet to my PC Running Windows 10 Pro. Previously while running Windows 7 I used to connect without any fuss.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashok Kumar Bag, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC

I want to connect my Google Nexus 7 Tablet to my PC Running Windows 10 Pro. Previously while running Windows 7 I used to connect without any fuss. Today when I tried to connect this device, I did not find my Device on My Computer.
    Debugging Mode is enabled in my Tablet.

1 I can see device connected on Safely Remove Device near the clock (notification area). I can safely remove it as well from there. But the device does not show on My Computer.

2 In Device Manager I can find the device as " Android Composite ADB Interface" I have uninstalled the driver various times but when the device is re-connected it connects as "Android Composite ADB Interface". I have re-booted the PC and tried but failed to show up in My Computer.
    Under Android Composite ADB Interface Properties - General - it shows as --Type: Android Device, Manufacturer - EaseUs, Location: Port #0002 , Hub #0004

3 In Control Panel - Devices & Printers it shows under the category- Unspecified Device - "Nexus 7".

4 I did not get any clue in Device Manager. No yellow icon.

Please help me solve this problem. Thanking you in anticipation,

aria

:)

Ashok Kumar Bag, Oct 30, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User
    93tid, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Cannot connect Google Nexus tablet to Windows 10

Hi Don,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have connecting the tablet to Windows 10 computer.

The issue could be because of incompatibility of the tablet. Since you are facing issue on Google Pixel Tablet, I suggest you to get in touch with the Google support as they will be able to help you in troubleshooting their device.

Post your query on Google by following the link below :

Contact us – Google

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 30, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC

spapakons, Oct 30, 2015
  5. I have got the problem solved. I have completely deleted the driver "Android Composite ADB " driver from device manager in my PC , disconnected the USB cable and reconnected again. This time I opened the Tablet setting - storage - menu - and enabled as MTP device. And now I could see an icon on My Computer to browse the files of Nexus 7.
    Thanks Mr Spapakons for taking interest.
    Ashok

Ashok Kumar Bag, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC

1. Cannot Connect My Google Nexus 7 Tablet(Without SIM) to My PC - Similar Threads - Cannot Connect Google

2. I cannot sign into my computer without internet, My pc will not let me connect to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into my computer without internet, My pc will not let me connect to the...: I wanted to play on my computer with my new steering wheel I got, but I can't now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-my-computer-without-internet-my/f642220b-7a1e-40b0-adf3-6bd6cf53fb0c
  3. Why is my Google Devices connecting to my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Google Devices connecting to my PC?: I did a resource monitor check recently and found that my google devices out of nowhere have been connecting to my PC. I have attached some images from netstat and resource monitor. Take a look:Help is very appreciated in this case and I want to find out why it's...
  4. Why is my Google Devices connecting to my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Google Devices connecting to my PC?: I did a resource monitor check recently and found that my google devices out of nowhere have been connecting to my PC. I have attached some images from netstat and resource monitor. Take a look:Help is very appreciated in this case and I want to find out why it's...
  5. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  6. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  7. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. iPhone cannot connect to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone cannot connect to my PC: I simply cannot believe I am the only person in the whole world who is having this problem since I have two iPhone and they both have the same problem; I've also had exactly the same problem with two successive computers - previously a Dell and now a high end Surface. This is...
  9. Tablet cannot connect to desktop.

Tablet cannot connect to desktop.: My desktop does not find/recognise a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S attached by USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-cannot-connect-to-desktop/830b6d42-43ac-470e-ba77-27b70a5a59a1"
  10. connection to my windows 7 PC

connection to my windows 7 PC: Please explain how I can connect with my Windows 7 PC....As the Windows security network credentials keeps on saying username and password is incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-to-my-windows-7-pc/8600e788-9c00-4370-96a2-a378bd4627e3