Windows 10: Cannot connect to Media server via external IP?

Discus and support Cannot connect to Media server via external IP? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys I've been looking for help however I cannot access my media server at all, even though I was connecting to to it last night. However in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gpx45, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Gpx45 Win User

Cannot connect to Media server via external IP?

Hello guys I've been looking for help however I cannot access my media server at all, even though I was connecting to to it last night. However in the middle of the night it disconnected and I couldn't access it anymore. The server was on and my computer is DMZed and I haven't installed anything really different other than windows update and the Media server Emby update either? however I had installed the server update before the disconnectivty issue. Could someone please shed some light on this topic please?

:)

Gpx45, Apr 13, 2016
  2. NJ.IHCF Win User

apps that cannot be moved to external media are problematic.

WhatsApp is an example of an app that cannot be installed on external media or move off a mobile device via USB connection to a host. This is problematic when an app demonstrates a measure of instability that compromises the potentially limited storage
    on basic mobile devices. This raises the question of why Whatsapp cannot move to external media.

NJ.IHCF, Apr 13, 2016
  3. i cannot read my external drive on my blu ray player through windows 10 dnla

I cannot read my external drive through the media server in windows 10. before I upgraded it was fine through WMP.

AndreBardwell, Apr 13, 2016
Thema:

Cannot connect to Media server via external IP?

1. Cannot connect to Media server via external IP? - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Media

2. Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP: I have a Windows Server 2019 Domain. I'm not able to acces the Server from Windows 10 Domain Clients by its Name but can do so with IP. When I ping Server name from problem computers I get the correct Server IP. I have tried ipconfig /flushdns with no success.When I try to...
  3. Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP: I have a Windows Server 2019 Domain. I'm not able to acces the Server from Windows 10 Domain Clients by its Name but can do so with IP. When I ping Server name from problem computers I get the correct Server IP. I have tried ipconfig /flushdns with no success.When I try to...
  4. Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connect Windows to Wireless Display via IP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Windows to Wireless Display via IP: I've been having issues connecting Windows to a wireless display over Ethernet, I have the impression it's an issue with having the devices connected via Ethernet but, a simple solution to this would be any way to connect the computer to it by entering it's IP address, given...
  6. Connect Windows to Wireless Display via IP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect Windows to Wireless Display via IP: I've been having issues connecting Windows to a wireless display over Ethernet, I have the impression it's an issue with having the devices connected via Ethernet but, a simple solution to this would be any way to connect the computer to it by entering it's IP address, given...
  7. Cannot connect to Ubuntu server from Windows 10 via ssh

Cannot connect to Ubuntu server from Windows 10 via ssh: Hello, I have a raspberry pie running ubuntu server 2020 and would like to connect to it via ssh directly from Windows 10. In order, for instance, to mount an ftp and view, edit directly files with vscode or atom without going through WSL. While I have no problem...
  8. Windows 10 Workstation Cannot Connect to a Server by Hostname Only By IP

Windows 10 Workstation Cannot Connect to a Server by Hostname Only By IP: Hi, I'm having some weird issues following updating a couple of Windows 10 workstations to feature update 20H2 and wondering if anyone can give me some pointers. Network Configuration 2 Windows 2016 servers that are configured as domain controllers and running DNS let's...
  9. Cannot set DNS Server in IP configuration

Cannot set DNS Server in IP configuration: Hi all, I'm trying to manually set the IP configuration on my Windows 10 last build PC. When I fill the field "Preferred DNS", I'm getting an error "Can't save IP settings. Check one or more settings and try again". [ATTACH] I tried to configure the DNS address also in...
  10. WSUS server Cannot connect to 'server'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSUS server Cannot connect to 'server': Hi , In my WSUS server after windows OS patch and reboot When trying to connect I get the error " Cannot connect to 'server' Please make sure the Post-Installation task is completed successfully in that server. If it was please verify if the server is using another port or...