Windows 10: Cannot connect to wifi and open bluetooth after Windows 10 latest upgrades

Discus and support Cannot connect to wifi and open bluetooth after Windows 10 latest upgrades in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello all I cant connect to wifi and open bluetooth after Windows 10 latest upgrades. Even couldn't find wifi and Bluetooth icons at desktop. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlecLew, Jul 12, 2018.

1. AlecLew Win User

Cannot connect to wifi and open bluetooth after Windows 10 latest upgrades

hello all

I cant connect to wifi and open bluetooth after Windows 10 latest upgrades. Even couldn't find wifi and Bluetooth icons at desktop.

Can help me?

Thanks

:)

AlecLew, Jul 12, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to wifi and open bluetooth after Windows 10 latest upgrades - Similar Threads - Cannot connect wifi

2. Cannot connect to wifi after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to wifi after upgrade to Windows 10: I had always expected a few glitches after doing an in-place upgrade from Win7 to Win10 (v21H1) on my Samsung RF511 laptop (which is a few years old but in theory capable of handling Win10). After sluggish boot-up and touchpad issues (raised in separate posts), this one is...
  3. Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity on Windows 10

Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity on Windows 10: I started off not able suddenly not able to connect to bluetooth on my laptop. The toggle for Bluetooth had disappeared on both the action center and Bluetooth settings and is only available in device manager settings when viewing hidden devices. I updated my WiFi and...
  4. Wifi cannot turn on after upgrade to Windows 10

Wifi cannot turn on after upgrade to Windows 10: Currently, I am using a Toshiba Satellite A665. I upgraded my computer to Windows 10, but I cannot turn on the internet. I have tried everything. Download drivers, Uninstall drivers and install a new one but none of them work, I even recover my network but it didn't work. I...
  5. wifi connection after latest windows 10 update.

wifi connection after latest windows 10 update.: after a windows up date my HP Envy laptop wont stay connected to my wifi network. nothing has changed, router is still in the same location, i havent re set anything with the laptop. my phone, surface pro4 tablet, firestick all use the same network and never lose connection,...
  6. Bluetooth Earphones not connecting after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earphones not connecting after latest update: I have a samsung level active bluetooth earphones which was working completely fine. But after the latest windows 10 update, it fails to recognize my earphones(which by the way is working completely fine with other devices)....
  7. Cannot download photos after latest upgrade

Cannot download photos after latest upgrade: Hello, After the latest upgrade on Windows 10 , I can not transfer files from my Android phone to my PC, namely photos and videos. I have reinstalled the phone (which was deleted after the upgrade anyway) It searches for along time before telling me that it couldn't find...
  8. No wifi connection/list or anything after latest Windows 10 updates

No wifi connection/list or anything after latest Windows 10 updates: I am not very technical but here goes.. I installed the latest, two big Windows 10 updates last night. I have an HP Pavilion g series laptop. Now, I cannot connect to wifi, in fact, my laptop can't find any devices connected wirelessly to the laptop, not even a list of my...
  9. Cannot connect to open/public WiFi networks after updates

Cannot connect to open/public WiFi networks after updates: Good Morning. I have been having issues connecting to any open/public wifi network after recent Windows automatic updates to my laptop. Prior to mid-February, I was able to connect to these networks, but immediately following these updates, I can no longer connect. I have...
  10. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10: I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are...