Windows 10: Cannot continue to confirm my Windows 10 edition.

Discus and support Cannot continue to confirm my Windows 10 edition. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and wish to download this Windows 10 ISO File Download Windows 10 ISO File. Download Windows 10 ISO File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MeAndMyComputer, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Cannot continue to confirm my Windows 10 edition.

I have a laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and wish to download this Windows 10 ISO File
    Download Windows 10 ISO File.
    Download Windows 10 ISO File Windows 10 Tutorials
    Option three: To Directly Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft.
    Download Download Windows 10
    I got to the Emulation tab in step 5 and cannot continue to the step 6 to confirm my Windows 10 edition.
    --- How do that?

Cannot continue to confirm my Windows 10 edition. [​IMG]

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Mar 25, 2018

2. Change position or remove date & time in lock screen

I just wanted to confirm even for Enterprise edition of Windows 10 if the position/location of the date and time on the lock screen cannot be moved per the original requestor?

Windows10BFF, Mar 25, 2018
  3. Cant add user in Windows 10

I can confirm that I continue to get the same error when trying to add a new user account from my administrator account. The system report shows that I am using:

Edition Windows 10 Home, Version 1703, OS Build 15063.138

I have retried the instructions in the support article. Same error.

Doug Balson, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Cannot continue to confirm my Windows 10 edition.

It normally asks you is it for this pc but if you open a cmd prompt type winver it tells you version are you going here Download Windows 10

Samuria, Mar 25, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    I normally use the MCT to make an ISO, Option One in the tutorial. Is there a particular reason you want to use Opton Three's F12 emulation method? The ISO made by the MCT includes Pro.

To get to the screen where you confirm the edition you must first select an emulation that makes your PC appear not to support Windows 10. I normally use Apple Safari (iPad). On the confirmation screen you must select 'Windows 10' before you can click Confirm. It then should say 'Validating your request...' and go to the next step, choosing the language. Do you see 'Validating'? If so, does it hang on that screen?

Your screenshot shows you are using Edge. F12 works the same way in IE, you could try that. I've just tested IE and Edge and can confirm the edition in both.

If you continue to have problems, post a screenshot of the F12 Developer Tools after you have set the emulation.

6. I'll use the MCT method: I've used it before and am familiar with it.
    --- I also have 3 computers to do this week where I volunteer and I'll go with what I'm familiar with.

I was planning to use the Option three: To Directly Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft method to see how it works.
    --- I don't have time to figure out what's wrong at this time..

Thank you both for your responses.

MeAndMyComputer, Mar 25, 2018
  7. Bree New Member
    It's always good to learn new things. I'm subscribed to this thread, so you can always come back and continue this later if/when you have the time.

There is only one reason I can think of for choosing to download the ISO directly. It contains an install,wim instead of the install.esd you get with the MCT, which can sometimes be useful. Makes no difference for straight forward upgrades though.

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cannot continue to confirm my Windows 10 edition.

1. Cannot continue to confirm my Windows 10 edition. - Similar Threads - Cannot continue confirm

2. Installation cannot continue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation cannot continue: The keyboard DLL file supporting Nepali Unicode Traditional Layout named trad.dll already exists on this machine in the system directory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-cannot-continue/6690739f-fa9c-4430-a851-dec1d366787c
  3. Installation cannot continue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation cannot continue: The keyboard DLL file supporting Nepali Unicode Traditional Layout named trad.dll already exists on this machine in the system directory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-cannot-continue/6690739f-fa9c-4430-a851-dec1d366787c
  4. Installation cannot continue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install: A while ago, my minecraft would not run past the loading screen. I uninstalled it and now it will come up with a generic error on Installing stage. [ATTACH] In the minecraft folder, there is a strange corrupted folder I cannot access and cannot delete, even with various...
  6. Cannot login to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Windows machine

Cannot login to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Windows machine: Hi, I installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Windows machine and I cannot login. Each time I try I get a message saying 'login failed, something went wrong' I have followed the following trouble shooting tips: Updated all apps Restarted my machine Installed...
  7. Cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I had it installed on my old PC but now I want to download it on a new machine. I try to redeem my code which wasused to download Windows 10 Edition but I don’t know how...
  8. NVIDIA Installer cannot continue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Installer cannot continue on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some users may encounter the NVIDIA Installer cannot continue issue with NVIDIA graphics drivers while they are carrying out a fresh install of Windows 10. […] This article NVIDIA Installer cannot continue on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Windows 10 Confirmation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Confirmation: I m upgrading Windows 10 pro from Windows 7 Ultimate with Media Creation Tool.My PC supports 64-bit OS.I have 2GB RAM.Can Windows 10 64-bit Run in 2GB RAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-confirmation/196b4531-04f6-4fad-bf8a-a5aa870b585c
  10. Cannot edit Windows 10 VPN Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot edit Windows 10 VPN Connection: I have a VPN connection setup on my Windows 10 laptop on build 10240 which has been working fine for three months.. It has somehow become corrupted so I cannot connect with it, edit it or delete it from within Settings. I also cannot delete or change it from the Network...