Windows 10: Cannot create accounts (User Profile Service Failed the sign-in)

Discus and support Cannot create accounts (User Profile Service Failed the sign-in) in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I create a new account, I can't sign into it, an error screen that says "The User Profile service failed the sign-in, the user profile cannot be... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by walale12, Aug 17, 2015.

1. walale12 Win User

Cannot create accounts (User Profile Service Failed the sign-in)

When I create a new account, I can't sign into it, an error screen that says "The User Profile service failed the sign-in, the user profile cannot be loaded".
    This error occurs on any account that I create, regardless of its priveleges, besides my own and the hidden admin account.
    So far I have tried:
    Refreshing the Windows installation
    Creating an account via elevated command prompt

:)

walale12, Aug 17, 2015
  2. vibjippy4 Win User

Windows 10 taskbar buttons

Hi Ray,

I've now created a new account but can't log into it. I get this message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User Profile cannot be loaded.

OK"

Regards,

Chris

vibjippy4, Aug 17, 2015
  3. The User Profile Service service failed to sign in

I have a windows 10 computer that is migrated from windows 8.1

When ever I create a new account, the new account get an error message

The User Profile Service service failed to sign in

User profile cannot be loaded

ArneGarvander, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Cannot create accounts (User Profile Service Failed the sign-in)

1. Cannot create accounts (User Profile Service Failed the sign-in) - Similar Threads - Cannot create accounts

2. User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded: did full reset to transfer ownership of Dell laptop. Can't boot up. Get this messageUser Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded...
  3. 'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.': I recently reset my old PC which had Windows 10 32 bit with option of removing all data. After this process it let me sign-in to my microsoft account with my pin, but after inputting my pin it shows 'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be...
  4. 'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.': I recently reset my old PC which had Windows 10 32 bit with option of removing all data. After this process it let me sign-in to my microsoft account with my pin, but after inputting my pin it shows 'The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be...
  5. Solution for The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution for The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...: Hi, sorry in advance as I am not very computer savvy.Earlier today, I factory reset my PC from a general slowness and a lot of unneeded space taken up in my drives. When it finished, it returned me to the log-in screen and when I try to log-in I get the message “The User...
  6. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: Hi, I get this after I reset/cleanup my Laptop it’s a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming, I already tried to boot into safe mode but It only get stuck in a loading screen, I also don’t have any other user profile that I can boot on, I even tried to reset/cleanup my laptop for the...
  7. "The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded": I was attempting to test making a standard user account and modifying the GPEDIT settings for user settings regarding running updates.I wanted to try changing the standard user settings to allow them to install updates.So while logged in as admin I created the standard user...
  8. The User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: So i just reset my pc because it was running slow, when i try to log in I am hit with the error message above. I have been trying to resolve this for 4 hours by researching everything. When i try to go into safe mode all i see is a white screen with nothing but my mouse on...
  9. The User profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The User profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: In this morning. I just tried to create a new user account.And then I restarted my pclaptop.and there is the option to switch user... And then I switched and changed to my new user.. but its showing error that.... "The User Profile Service service failed to Sign-in. User...
  10. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.": On sign-in to WIndows 10 I get this message. From various forums includiing this one I see that I need to do something to the regedit, and to do this need to be in safe mode. However, when I go through all the motions to get to safe mode, I am always brought back to sign-in....