Windows 10: Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile?

Discus and support Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Following on from this post which is now locked:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IvorTollah, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile?

Following on from this post which is now locked:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store-winpc/how-do-i-delete-my-unused-billing-profiles/04215cf6-ffad-44b4-bef2-54b04e2deb4a

There is no user-option to delete an incorrect billing address on your Microsoft account profile. You need to go to their online help chatbot, ask to talk to a real person, wait in line for however long it takes for a real person to get to you and then explain that you need to have your incorrect billing profile addresses deleted.

I did this today, took about 20 minutes and the issue was resolved no problem.

:)

IvorTollah, Jul 19, 2018

2. profile/gamertag

Hi Fiona,

The email address that you used to create your child's Xbox Live account should be the same as the email address that you will use to log in on Windows 10. Once you are logged in to the same email address, it will show the same Xbox Profile, gamerscore and
    achievements.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is there an email address attached to your child's account on the Xbox 360?
    • Did you create a new Microsoft Account or email address for the Child account online?

If the child account on Xbox 360 is not attached to an email address, follow the steps on this

link
    to connect an offline profile to a Microsoft Account and join Xbox Live.

If it is already connected to an email address in your Xbox 360, you can go to this

link
    and follow the steps to change the email.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jul 19, 2018
  3. xbox 1 microsoft account switching

Thanks for getting back to us.

You may proceed with the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account. Updating the email address of your Microsoft account will automatically change the Microsoft account you're using on your Xbox profile. The
    steps on that page won't delete or affect your Xbox profile. This will just update your profile's login credentials.

Note: You may need to wait up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect.

Catherine Cus., Jul 19, 2018
  4. Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile?

Xbox One PayPal Issue

Hi,

Outdated billing information is a possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue. Another factor is the privacy settings of the account. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your account or the device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using an adult account?
    • Have you tried using a different payment instrument like a credit card to check if the same thing occurs?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to update your billing contact information online. To update the account's billing address, refer to the steps below:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Restart your device, and then try to make the purchase.
    Another solution you may perform is to update the account's permission settings. See

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children
    for the steps. Make sure permission to purchase is set to allow.

Catherine Cus., Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile?

1. Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile? - Similar Threads - Cannot Delete Billing

2. Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile: Hi, I have an old non-microsoft email listed in "Other email addresses" when viewing my Microsoft account profile online Microsoft account Your profile.I can't see, or find any way to remove this - Clicking the link in that block, "Edit account info" does not allow me to...
  3. Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove "Other email addresses" from microsoft account profile: Hi, I have an old non-microsoft email listed in "Other email addresses" when viewing my Microsoft account profile online Microsoft account Your profile.I can't see, or find any way to remove this - Clicking the link in that block, "Edit account info" does not allow me to...
  4. How to delete microsoft account profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete microsoft account profile picture: When I go on windows --> change account settings there are three profile pictures like this. There used to be only one picture the fire picture. How do i delete the two teddy bear pictures? [ATTACH]...
  5. Xbox Profile deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Profile deleted: I just switched pcs and i downloaded my favorite game forza horizion 4 and i signed into my microsft account but for some reason my xbox live profile was deleted and i had to create a new one and now all my data is gone but on my friends account my old account still shows up...
  6. DELETE AND EDIT BUTTONS IN BILLING ADDRESS

DELETE AND EDIT BUTTONS IN BILLING ADDRESS: Why can I not delete obsolete billing addresses? For instance in the address book, there is a delete and edit option with a question mark in a circle link. When I click on the delete link, I'm asked to close the account if I no longer want to use it. I only want to delete...
  7. removing billing address in microsoft store

removing billing address in microsoft store: hi I tried to change my payment and billing address in my microsoft account after moving to a different country. But the option for editing was unavailable, instead a message appears saying: "since this address is being used by your purchases and subscriptions, it cant be...
  8. updating billing address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    updating billing address: I need to update my billing address. But the PC doesn’t allow me to change the country. How can I change the country? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-billing-address/748d469d-733c-402f-9e66-24888af896d8
  9. change billing address

change billing address: Hello good afternoon, I have a problem for a long time since I want to delete my shipping address and billing in microsoft because I put it wrong, and now that I did the new I put it as a main but the previous one does not let me delete it. is shipping address and billing...
  10. Can't log into Xbox Profile - should I delete Microsoft account?

Can't log into Xbox Profile - should I delete Microsoft account?: Hi there, I have a problem with my Xbox profile. I have a Microsoft account and changed my email address. Since then I can't get into any of my Microsoft Games anymore (e.g. Forza Horizon 3). I called Microsoft hotline twice and they tried to help but could not help me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft cant delete address

2. microsoft account cant delete address

3. delete billing address microsoft

4. microsoft account cant delet aderess,
  5. Xbox when i try to add a shipping address its blank,
  6. can i delete payment address from my microsoft account,
  7. xbox cant remove address,
  8. delete a address microsoft account,
  9. addresses wont delete from microsoft account,
  10. i cant delete an adress in microsoft account,
  11. how do i delete an old unused billing address in microsoft,
  12. microsoft account cant delete billing adress,
  13. i want to delete a billing adress adult account xbox,
  14. microsoft account cannot delete an old billing address says associated with purchases and subscriptions,
  15. microsoft account billing profile cannot change microsoft account