Windows 10: Cannot delete this malware leftover

Discus and support Cannot delete this malware leftover in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So my dad was using the pc and installed malware by mistake. I ran malwarebyes and removed the malware but every time he signs into his account on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Edward, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Edward Win User

Cannot delete this malware leftover

So my dad was using the pc and installed malware by mistake. I ran malwarebyes and removed the malware but every time he signs into his account on startup this error pops up. I tried to find it's folder but couldn't see it so how can I remove it please?

:)

Edward, Nov 18, 2015

2. RunDLL

You are welcome. Good luck.

As Rob said, it was a leftover of something you uninstalled. Or, it might have been a leftover of a removed malware, as it does have a weird sound to it. But you are good, if your virus scanner sees nothing now.

PCR Just PCR, Nov 18, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Family and other users

Your computer is infected by malware, or has leftovers from previously removed malware.

Today's malware is very sophisticated, and it often takes scans from several different malware scanners to identify. Even then, you may need help from one of the many expert forums for malware removal.

BulldogXX, Nov 18, 2015
  4. simrick Win User

Hi Edward.
    Do you have Ccleaner installed on the computer?
    If so, please navigate to the TOOLS selection on the left, then go across the tabs to SCHEDULED TASKS. Look in that window for the DLL call and highlight it, and select DISABLE. Reboot the computer.

simrick, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Edward Win User
    Thank you very much Simrick!!

Edward, Nov 19, 2015
  6. simrick Win User
    You're quite welcome and thanks for the rep! *Smile

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot delete this malware leftover - Similar Threads - Cannot delete malware

2. Cant delete malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete malware: I have an app in task manager calles moondustriesbianca, and it appears to be malware as my gmail and facebook account hacked.i am unable to delete it as it keep running and when i end task, it reappers. i have tried using malwarebytes but doesnt detect it as malware, please...
  3. Cant delete malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant delete malware: I have an app in task manager calles moondustriesbianca, and it appears to be malware as my gmail and facebook account hacked.i am unable to delete it as it keep running and when i end task, it reappers. i have tried using malwarebytes but doesnt detect it as malware, please...
  4. Delete leftover custom cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete leftover custom cursor: Hello, I have installed a custom cursor and I wanted to delete it and to do it I have gone to this windows path: C:\Windows\Cursorsand from here I have deleted its file and gone to check in mouse cursor to check whether it's still there or not, but it was still there. Please...
  5. Delete leftover custom cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete leftover custom cursor: Hello, I have installed a custom cursor and I wanted to delete it and to do it I have gone to this windows path: C:\Windows\Cursorsand from here I have deleted its file and gone to check in mouse cursor to check whether it's still there or not, but it was still there. Please...
  6. i cannot delet malware

i cannot delet malware: Trojan:BAT/Malgent!MSR it always come in my temp folder and cannot remove it after 4-5 min it agin come in my temp foldersome time a popup come which says where you wan tot open "getadmin.vbs" notepad or ms script servics I always denies it because it may be anything but the...
  7. Deleted local users storage data leftovers.

Deleted local users storage data leftovers.: Does removing a local user account from settings or control panel delete the user's profile info, settings info and other useless files permanently? Do I need to do anything more to get rid of those files?...
  8. Leftover HD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Leftover HD: Got a new Omen that only has two HD drive bays. Previous PC had 3. So, using Mini Partition tool, I formatted the leftover 2TB drive. Got rid of everything I didn't need or want except the drive titles: HP 2TB (C:) and HP Recovery (D). Is there a way to delete these drive...
  9. Cannot delete Purge leftover ESET Security data(ESET InternetSecurity)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Purge leftover ESET Security data(ESET InternetSecurity): Hello, I'm trying to uninstall the leftovers of my ESET Internet Security uninstall. So, I used the ESET uninstaller (in Windows safe mode) To delete the so called “Purge leftover ESET Security data”. Since I always get an error. This is the log: Product uninstallation:...
  10. AVG leftovers

AVG leftovers: Hello, Almost two months since I uninstalled this AVG antivirus using their special removal tool, then searched for leftover files and deleted them manually, did the same in the registry. Recently while using CCleaner, noticed there is still an AVG leftover in the installed...