Windows 10: Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop

Discus and support Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi After +5 hours with Apple technical support, we finally removed all Apple app & driver on my laptop and I still CANNOT do the following: 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sylvano-007, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop

Hi

After +5 hours with Apple technical support, we finally removed all Apple app & driver on my laptop and I still CANNOT do the following:

1. iPhone 6 (OS 11.4.1) backup on my Asus laptop (window 10) via iTune (ver. 12.8.0.150)

2. iPhone sync with iTune (if no backup on laptop so no sync on laptop?)

Both operations failed.

iPhone & iCloud backup are been done successfully on a daily basis.

iPad and iPod are also been sync without a problem on my Asus laptop.

Apple is willing to pursue (if any discovery and specifics from Microsoft) but feel the issue is on Microsoft side after all their attempt.

Regards,

Sylvano-007

:)

Sylvano-007, Aug 27, 2018
  2. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Aug 27, 2018
  3. vivitree Win User
    My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Crik3591 Win User

Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop

iPhone sync with iTunes

My iPhone does not sync with iTunes in Windows 10. Why? What is Windows 10 blocking?

I have discovered that the Apple Mobile Device Support application/driver component of iTunes does not install in Windows 10. This is the part of iTunes that allows the iPhone/iPad to sync with iTunes on a PC.

Crik3591, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop

1. Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot Backup Sync

2. where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help: Please help needed,.. is there a way to change the path of iTunes where your iPhone backup can be directed to a direct storage disk?... i.e from default local drive C: to a different Storage Drive with a free space. thanks! submitted by /u/georgio1990 [link] [comments]...
  3. Creating a symbolic link on Windows 10 for iTunes iPhone backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a symbolic link on Windows 10 for iTunes iPhone backup: Hello all, I have a question that I have been having a hard time finding an answer for by just searching the web. I am trying to create an mklink for my iTunes backup directory so that I can store my iPhone backups on my much larger HDD d: drive rather than my SSD c: drive....
  4. Cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop: I cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop with windows 10. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sync-iphone-5c-to-hp-laptop/f277f661-fff9-446a-b766-b3d607d01da5
  5. iphone and itunes

iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  6. unable to sync iPhone 11 through iTunes

unable to sync iPhone 11 through iTunes: Windows 10 PC, plugged in iphone to sync with itunes, got message "itunes is waiting for Windows Update to install driver for this iphone." Updated and restarted but still getting same message....
  7. sync iphone to laptop

sync iphone to laptop: im trying to sync my Microsoft surface to my iPhone 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-iphone-to-laptop/af5aef93-1c3f-45fb-916b-39636d941b61
  8. windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s: I just got a windows 10 computer. I downloaded iTunes onto the computer in the hopes of getting all my music on one device (my computer). However when I attempt to sync my iPhone to the computer is get this error message: "The iPhone "Jessica stone's iPhone" cannot be synced....
  9. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  10. syncing itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    syncing itunes: For some reason; itunes keeps giving me the message "itunes can not sync your phone because you do not have enough access privileges" or something to that extent. And the odd thing is for some reason it just started happening today. The syncing had been working fine up until...