Cannot download from Store

Discus and support Cannot download from Store in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Despite having had a new Windows account page created and a new download of the Store I still cannot get any apps to download from the Store. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Jun 6, 2018.

1. clayto Win User

Despite having had a new Windows account page created and a new download of the Store I still cannot get any apps to download from the Store. When I try I get the uninformative response "Something went wrong". The error code is Ox80090016. There is I think a PowerShell Command which could help but I have not found it yet.

:)

clayto, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Syed N Win User

CANNOT DOWNLOAD FROM STORE

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows store cache memory and check.

Follow the steps below to clear Windows Store cache memory:

• On the desktop screen, press Windows key and R to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    Please run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

• Click Start and type troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    Do reply with the status.

Syed N, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Divya Murugan Win User
    Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Cannot download from Store

Cannot download from Store - Similar Threads - Cannot download Store

1. Error 0x80090016 Cannot download from Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 0x80090016 Cannot download from Store: Despite having had a new Windows account page created and a new download of the Store I still cannot get any apps to download from the Store. When I try I get the uninformative response "Something went wrong". The error code is Ox80090016. There is I think a PowerShell...
  2. Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I cannot get any straight answer from Microsoft. I just finished building a new PC with Windows 10 Pro. My old PC also has Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to update my new PC by installing all of the same apps that...
  3. Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Here is a teaser for the experts. I recently purchased an MS Surface Book and cannot download anything from the MS Store. This came about after MS did a Win 10 upgrade from 1607 to 1703. When I click on “Get The App” it opens a splash screen showing the MS Shopping Bag...
  4. Regional and Language, cannot download handwriting

in Windows 10 Support
    Regional and Language, cannot download handwriting: For some reason, everytime I try to download the handwriting for English (US) it fails with an error. I am on Windows 10 32bit Creators Update. Can this be solved? 93919
  5. error code 0x80072ee7 cannot download new windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    error code 0x80072ee7 cannot download new windows 10: couldn't download windows 10, please check your internet settings and tr yagain .. hee is the error code 0x80072ee7 have tried numerous times and even changed my dns to 8.8.8.8 // 8.8.4.4 still same scenario after 100% download then half way thru the install I get error...
  6. Cannot download the CU update ISO on my FAST linux server

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot download the CU update ISO on my FAST linux server: Hi there Seems Ms will only let you download the ISO from a Windows machine -- I've got a Mega fast Linux server (download speed almost 1 Gib/s) but am forced to use a slower Windows machine (on a different network with around 50 Mib/s). - The network speed here is not a...
  7. Cannot Download Apps/Install Updates from the Store (0x87AF000B)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Download Apps/Install Updates from the Store (0x87AF000B): Hello, I'm experiencing some issues with my machine running Windows 10 x64 build 15063 (Creator's Update/Version 1703). Initially, I was having (and still having) issues using calc.exe (calculator), as Windows doesn't recognize the app "existing" (I get a choose default...
Cannot download from Store solved