Windows 10: Cannot draw anymore in Sticky Notes v1.17

Discus and support Cannot draw anymore in Sticky Notes v1.17 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the reason update using the touchscreen simply selects the sticky note, instead of drawing. Windows 10. 60929 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aevean Leeow, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Cannot draw anymore in Sticky Notes v1.17

After the reason update using the touchscreen simply selects the sticky note, instead of drawing. Windows 10.

:)

Aevean Leeow, Aug 19, 2016

2. windows 10 anniversary sticky notes not working

I recently had Windows 10 re-installed on my computer because it had a major problem where none of the other users could sign in. I was going to use Sticky Notes to explain my sons math to him like I had done before the re-install. I found that I could only
    type on the Sticky Note now. I like to draw as if I was on a board, but the touch screen does not show I am drawing or anything of the sort.

I tried Sticky Notes Rainbow and it works to draw and has other features like it is it's own desk top. The free version has in app ads.

I would still like to have Sticky Notes work like it used to work.

JanetSCunningham, Aug 19, 2016
  3. Can I disable drawing feature of the stikcy notes?

This is not helpful. How can I highlight text in a sticky note if i can't touch the note without it drawing on it!

Saraht1234, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

Cannot draw anymore in Sticky Notes v1.17

1. Cannot draw anymore in Sticky Notes v1.17 - Similar Threads - Cannot draw anymore

2. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  3. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes: Hey all, I have this weird thing happening with Sticky Notes. I use it a LOT.. with that being said if I leave it open for more than a couple days I can no longer type in it, I can delete whatever I have in the notes but I can't type in what I already have there. I have to...
  4. Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  5. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  6. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  7. Cannot highlight and copy in Sticky Notes

Cannot highlight and copy in Sticky Notes: I can't highlite and copy on stickynotes. Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1809 (build 18305.1003) new StickyNotes is very useful. I thank designers. 124151
  8. Cannot login to Sticky Note App

Cannot login to Sticky Note App: Hi, After the Sticky Note App was updated and required me to log in, I cannot use the App anymore. The Login page when I open the Sticky Note App is not responsive. The Login Page shows my email account and when I left click on the box, nothing happened. No matter how many...
  9. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  10. 'Sticky Notes'

'Sticky Notes': Anybody still use Windows Desktop 'Sticky Notes'? 4168