Windows 10: Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app.

Discus and support Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to enable touch input in Windows Connect app. Everytime I connect my Samsung Galax S9+ to my laptop (I project to the laptop), I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ItayBernstein, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app.

Hello,

I am trying to enable touch input in Windows Connect app. Everytime I connect my Samsung Galax S9+ to my laptop (I project to the laptop), I get message which says 'touch input' is turned off, and enable it by going under the Action Center, click 'Connect' and check the box. I wasn't able to find anything. Was looking for tutorials and I see lots of people have the same problem.

Thanks for reading,

Itay B.

:)

ItayBernstein, Jul 23, 2018

2. Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app.

Hello,

I am trying to enable touch input in Windows Connect app. Everytime I connect my Samsung Galax S9+ to my laptop (I project to the laptop), I get message which says 'touch input' is turned off, and enable it by going under the Action Center, click 'Connect'
    and check the box. I wasn't able to find anything. Was looking for tutorials and I see lots of people have the same problem.

Thanks for reading,

Itay B.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Entertainment

ItayBernstein, Oct 13, 2018
  3. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app.

Enable/Disable Touch Screen Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern, we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would like to suggest the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo think pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.

• Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on the Touch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app.

1. Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app. - Similar Threads - Cannot enable touch

2. HOW TO ENABLE INPUT IN CONNECT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO ENABLE INPUT IN CONNECT: HOW TO ENABLE INPUT IN CONNECT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-input-in-connect/97b2f233-63eb-41e6-958a-0ea5ce5a7243
  3. HOW TO ENABLE INPUT IN CONNECT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO ENABLE INPUT IN CONNECT: HOW TO ENABLE INPUT IN CONNECT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-input-in-connect/97b2f233-63eb-41e6-958a-0ea5ce5a7243
  4. How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11: Since windows 11 changed it's control centre and i cannot see the connect setting anymore on its new control centre, how can i Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect on my windows 11?...
  5. How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11

How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11: Since windows 11 changed it's control centre and i cannot see the connect setting anymore on its new control centre, how can i Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect on my windows 11?...
  6. Connect Help Touch Input

Connect Help Touch Input: How To active input in connect i need to play game but here it`s How to enable input In Setting i dont found a chekboxes ho to fix it please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-help-touch-input/b13fe81c-faa4-4c17-9f89-c584b9ffa5ab
  7. How to enable or disable Tablet PC touch input in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Tablet PC touch input in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to disable or turn off the tablet PC’s touch input, here […] This article How to enable or disable Tablet PC touch input in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2)

Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2): HI there, The fist thread appears closed, but I have this problem as well. Using smart view, I can use wireless keyboard to control the phone (Samsung Galaxy s10e), but not the mouse. I've updated the servers, I think. Any idea out there of what is going on, and how to...
  9. Cannot drag on touch in windows apps

Cannot drag on touch in windows apps: I have a Surface Book. The problem is in Microsoft Store apps, I cannot drag on touch (It scrolls instead.) Please help me, I am using a drawing app. Tapping works fine though. Thanks!...
  10. Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen: So i have recently purchased an ASUS 2-1 15.6" Laptop from best buy (Link here: https://goo.gl/4BvKYm ) I wanted a laptop that had Microsoft inking enabled so it could make my editing life easier, and this floor model, specs and price all amazed me. I bought the same WACOM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. allow input connect

2. touch input connect

3. touch input in connect

4. allow input in connect,
  5. connect touch input,
  6. how to enable touch input in connect,
  7. allow input checkbox in connect,
  8. touch input enabled,
  9. touch input windows connect,
  10. allow input connect app,
  11. connect allow input,