Windows 10: Cannot find my hdd in "My Pc"

Discus and support Cannot find my hdd in "My Pc" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just installed windows 10 on my ssd, works perfectly. Except I cannot find my hdd in "my pc" as the title says. I can find it in Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sp00kedd, May 28, 2015.

1. sp00kedd Win User

Cannot find my hdd in "My Pc"

Hey guys, I just installed windows 10 on my ssd, works perfectly. Except I cannot find my hdd in "my pc" as the title says. I can find it in Device Manager, says the drive is working properly. Maybe its just tucked away somewhere, I just cant find it when trying to install games and what not. Anyone else run into this?
    Thanks for your help!

:)

sp00kedd, May 28, 2015

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, May 28, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, May 28, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

Open the Disk Management and check if the disk has been assigned a letter for the drive. If not, it will be hidden from This PC

topgundcp, May 28, 2015
  5. sp00kedd Win User
    Nice, thanks man! just what I needed. I found the drive, it was under system reserve. Created a letter and opened up the 1gig of unassigned memory.

sp00kedd, May 29, 2015
  6. topgundcp Win User
    If it's a system reserved partition and it's only 1GB. You should leave it hidden

topgundcp, May 29, 2015
  7. Agreed, if it is the System Reserved partition, it should not be used for data.

sp00kedd, please port a screen shot of Disk Management.
    See: How to Post a Screenshot of Disk Management

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot find my hdd in "My Pc" - Similar Threads - Cannot find hdd

2. after BSOD pc cannot find my HDD so it cant boot to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after BSOD pc cannot find my HDD so it cant boot to windows: Here again with more info on my issue. My issue was i was getting BSOD while just either browsing the internet with chrome, on discord calls, using file explorer and during the password log in screen. Every BSOD had different stop codes but the most popped ones was CRITICAL...
  3. after BSOD pc cannot find my HDD so it cant boot to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after BSOD pc cannot find my HDD so it cant boot to windows: Here again with more info on my issue. My issue was i was getting BSOD while just either browsing the internet with chrome, on discord calls, using file explorer and during the password log in screen. Every BSOD had different stop codes but the most popped ones was CRITICAL...
  4. after BSOD pc cannot find my HDD so it cant boot to windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 cannot find my HDD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 cannot find my HDD: I have an SSD and a HDD, and Windows 10 cannot find my hard disk drive. When I go to This PC, it does not show up. Device Manager doesn't show it, either. This could explain why Windows is taking about a full minute to boot up. How do I get Windows to find my HDD again?...
  6. I cannot find scanning image on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot find scanning image on my PC: When I scanning document, I see window during scanning, but, after finish, I can not find where my scan image went. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-scanning-image-on-my-pc/a8bb05cd-d70b-4aae-99eb-bb08d41b2f7b
  7. PC says it cannot find my camera driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC says it cannot find my camera driver: I cannot participate in zoom meetings because my PC says it cannot find my camera driver. The troubleshooter said to update Windows, so I did and now I have other problems that I posted questions for as well. Low and behold, I still don't have a functioning camera....
  8. My PC cannot find my boot drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC cannot find my boot drive: Today I did some work to my computer inside my case. I have 4 harddrives currently and wanted to remove one i was no longer using. after removing the drive and doing some wire management i booted up and my computer can no longer find my boot drive yet the drive is still on...
  9. Cannot find my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find my data: I can’t recall exactly what happened, but I was working on my laptop when it quit on me. I could not log back in using the normal method so I researched and tried every other way I could find. I eventually decided on a Windows 10 boot disk. This method said it would not...
  10. PC cannot find my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC cannot find my printer: I’ve encountered this issue since the last Windows update. Currently, I receive an error code 0x00000002 when try to turn on my printer. The solution suggested at the forum like to "right click 'computer' to access print spool" doesn’t help because my PC cannot find ‘print...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find hdd on pc

2. cant find my hdd on pc

3. how to find hdd on pc

4. win 10 PC will not find my USB powered external sata HDD,
  5. how to locate the hdd on my pc,
  6. PC CANNOT FIND HARDDISK,
  7. my windows cant find my hdd drivers,
  8. pc cannot find hdd,
  9. windows 10 hardware cant find hdd,
  10. cannot find hdd,
  11. cannot locate my hhd,