Windows 10: Cannot Fix or Delete email account from Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot Fix or Delete email account from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get frequent alerts for 3 of my 4 email accounts that the account is out of date and needs to be fixed. I click the option to Fix the account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by m9j1s6, Jul 6, 2018.

1. m9j1s6 Win User

Cannot Fix or Delete email account from Windows 10

I get frequent alerts for 3 of my 4 email accounts that the account is out of date and needs to be fixed.

I click the option to Fix the account and nothing happens.

Going into the Mail app to attempt the same doesn't work either. Also cannot delete or update the account in settings.

This is an EMAIL account, not a USER account.

I changed from a Microsoft Account to a Local user account and have the same issue. Not sure what to try next. Seems like a lot of people have this question but I have yet to find an answer.

:)

m9j1s6, Jul 6, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Cannot Fix or Delete email account from Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Cannot Fix or Delete email account from Windows 10 [​IMG]

Cannot Fix or Delete email account from Windows 10 [​IMG]

Michael87, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot Fix or Delete email account from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot Fix Delete

2. Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts: Hello, I wanted to remove my old school account from Email & accounts, but I can't do this because I need to login that mail before removing it from the list. The problem is that because I graduated that email account doesn't exist anymore therefor I can't login to remove...
  3. Cannot delete Email Acoount from Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Email Acoount from Mail: I cannot delate email account from mail, i reinstall same still have email acoount. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-email-acoount-from-mail/13a63e8c-7332-4ece-b41c-6baf28442c74
  4. Unable to Delete Email Account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Delete Email Account from Windows 10: Hello, I no longer have access to the following email ending in .onmicrosoft.com and wish to delete it from my Windows 10 computer. However, when I click on the "manage" button, it takes me to a login page for my personal email address and I am unable to log in using my...
  5. cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9

cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9: I am trying to remove an Exchange email account from Microsoft Mail. I am getting error code 0x800706d9. How can I remove this account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-email-account-from-microsoft-mail/7a0ad9b5-6304-46ab-a2b5-a1a3c5b69d37
  6. cannot delete email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot delete email: cannot delete email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-email/1e3a521c-e740-4717-8dce-63f755a339fe
  7. cannot delete emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot delete emails: cannot delete emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/20c53ef8-d95e-418f-a815-c9a00df4ba7e"
  8. Deleting email from windows 10

Deleting email from windows 10: How do I simultaneously delete email from Windows 10 mail & my iPhone 4S (Apple's Mail app)? Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/deleting-email-from-windows-10/bfe80957-3f8c-441d-a02a-9c1c33e5c432
  9. Cannot add or delete email account in windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add or delete email account in windows 10: I have my hotmail account associated with Mail app in windows 10. I want to add my gmail account to Mail app but I just can't do it. When I click in Add an account in Mail app, nothing happens. I tried to click on Add an account in Settings --> Your email account, but nothing...
  10. Email account in Windows 10 that will not delete

in Browsers and Email
    Email account in Windows 10 that will not delete: Hello All I am totally new to this forum and to Windows 10. The set up of Windows 10 was fairly intuitive for me. I have some training and a lot of experience with previous versions. Here is the problem I have encountered. Using the MAIL app I set up a couple email...