Windows 10: Cannot get Bluetooth to work on Intel AC-7260

Discus and support Cannot get Bluetooth to work on Intel AC-7260 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I upgraded the network card and antennas on my laptop back in February. Everything's worked fine so far. But today I bought myself a pair of Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jayv2251, Aug 17, 2017.

1. jayv2251 Win User

Cannot get Bluetooth to work on Intel AC-7260

I upgraded the network card and antennas on my laptop back in February. Everything's worked fine so far. But today I bought myself a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that I want to use with my laptop. For the life of me I cannot get my Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5372 and Windows 10 64bit to work with the driver for this card. (most current driver from Intel is 19.71.0.2-64.exe) Keeps giving me a code 10, cannot start device error. How can I fix this?

:)

jayv2251, Aug 17, 2017
  2. Dypcdiver Win User

Samsung Q430 hangs after reboot on Windows Logo when attempting to upgrade to Win 10

I disconnected the card on my Q430 and installed Win 10 without problems.

Reinstalling the card has resulted in a Win 10 logo screen that does not go away.

Does anybody know if the

Intel Dual Band Wireless-ac 7260 2x2 plus Bluetooth HMC (7260.
    hmwwb)

would work as a substitute to the Broardcom one that is causing this problem?

Dypcdiver, Aug 17, 2017
  3. tmanz Win User
    Anyone experiencing Bluetooth issues post upgrade to Windows 10?

It seems Intel has uploaded their Win10 drivers after much complaining from the community, and it seems they have dated there release as of the 29th (sneaky sods, it definitely wasn't up by then... I checked). Anyway hoping it solves my Bluetooth issues.

Others can find the Windows 10 driver for the Intel 7260 chip here: Downloads for Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

UPDATE: Confirmed it works, Bluetooth is now finding my devices.

tmanz, Aug 17, 2017
  4. jayv2251 Win User

Trying to figure this out on my own, I came across this cryptic message in device manager for the network card.

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B1&SUBSYS_44708086&REV_73\4&1fbad106&0&0013 requires further installation.

I don't speak Microsoft registry, but I do recognize this as a key. Translation?

jayv2251, Aug 17, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    The Toshiba's do not have the pin that is used to tell the bios that there is a Bluetooth adapter installed. You can use a USB one if you do need Bluetooth.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot get Bluetooth to work on Intel AC-7260 - Similar Threads - Cannot Bluetooth Intel

2. Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem: Hello, I am using intel dual band ac 7260 wifi card on my laptop hp pavilion 15 p053eu with windows 1064bit. I have latest drivers installed for this card. Wifi works fine but with bluetooth I have a problem. I can transfer files, but the signal strength is weak, connecting...
  3. Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem: Hello, I am using intel dual band ac 7260 wifi card on my laptop hp pavilion 15 p053eu with windows 1064bit. I have latest drivers installed for this card. Wifi works fine but with bluetooth I have a problem. I can transfer files, but the signal strength is weak, connecting...
  4. Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: First of all Hello. when ı connect to wifi, watching games and movies, mostly no internet. Or out of wifi. I tried everything but couldn't find a solution, PLEASE HELPPP...
  6. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260: I ran some Windows updates and it made it so that my Bluetooth didn't work. In the adapter info it shows that there is Bluetooth capability, but when I try to connect to a Bluetooth device it acts like I don't have a Bluetooth adapter. This happened on two Sony Tap 11...
  7. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: I bought this card for my Dell Inspiron 1521 laptop early last year when a Windows creator's update caused my original WI-FI card to no longer work. Back then I tried this one and it had the problem of showing no WI-FI networks even though I am 5 feet from my router which...
  8. Intel AC 7260 Not working properly on Windows 10 (ASUS ROG G751JT)

Intel AC 7260 Not working properly on Windows 10 (ASUS ROG G751JT): Hi there, I have owned this laptop for a while now. When i first got it second hand it worked perfectly. (ASUS ROG G751JT). But i updated Windows to creators edition a while back and that is where the problem started. However that being said I'm not entirely sure Windows...
  9. Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter

Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter: I have a Dell XPS 8700 that came with a Dell 1704 A/B/G/N Wi-Fi adapter. This is a rebranded Broadcom card. After Windows 10 Pro conversion since July 2015, the Wi-Fi adapter worked fine but if I activated Hyper-V with Windows 10 Pro, I got BSODs with error 0x50 like: On...
  10. Intel dualband AC 7260 BLUETOOTH crackling and disconnecting

Intel dualband AC 7260 BLUETOOTH crackling and disconnecting: i upgraded from a reltek dualband wifi /bluetooth for the same issue of terrible bluetooth crackling. and now my Intel dualband AC 7260 bluetooth is similar. but what really bothers me is that at first as in likr the first week the bluetooth on my Intel dualband AC 7260 was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot