Windows 10: Cannot get into my laptop

Discus and support Cannot get into my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop operating Windows 10. I cannot get into my laptop at all because window/microsoft have updated updated updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LUBYLOO1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. LUBYLOO1 Win User

Cannot get into my laptop

Hi. I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop operating Windows 10. I cannot get into my laptop at all because window/microsoft have updated updated updated and have taken all of my storage. I am typing this on an old tablet (give me android anyday). Has anyone experienced this. What do I do to get into my Laptop. HELP.

:)

LUBYLOO1, Jul 12, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 12, 2018
  3. nflesher87 Win User
    Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Eric_On_Web Win User

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot get into my laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot laptop

2. Cannot install Instagram on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install Instagram on my laptop: I cannot install Instagram because I get an error message saying that I need Directx and more than 2 GB of Ram. But my Surface 2 laptop has more that 9GB free is on Directx v12....
  3. Cannot change laptop network type from public to private

Cannot change laptop network type from public to private: Win10 ver 1803 laptop connected to router by ethernet cable. Network type is shown as public. Going through settings and clicking on the network should give a screen with the top section being 'network profile' but that section just isn't there. The first section is 'metered...
  4. Cannot disable microphone. Laptop will not Reset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot disable microphone. Laptop will not Reset.: Though i disable the microphone in Sound settings as well as deny access to it in Privacy settings, upon entering a site with chat capabilities, my mic still operates, allowing others to hear me. How do i disable or mute my mic or otherwise remain anonymous? Also, thinking...
  5. cannot find "documents & settings" / "my documents" on old laptop hard drive

cannot find "documents & settings" / "my documents" on old laptop hard drive: My previous laptop stopped working, so I decided to get a new one and transfer data from old hard drive. I bought a compatible kepler usb lead for my WD hard drive. However, when opening file explorer, I cannot see any of my personal documents listed (documents & settings /...
  6. Cannot Access Win 10 Laptop from Win 7 Desktop

Cannot Access Win 10 Laptop from Win 7 Desktop: Win 7 desktop is hardwired to Linksys ea8300 router and Win 10 laptop is connected via wifi. The Win 10 laptop can see the Win 7 desktop and its shares and connect to them. The win 7 desktop can see the win 10 tablet in the network but any attempt to access the laptop...
  7. cannot switch laptop to tablet mode after update!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot switch laptop to tablet mode after update!: After updating my Windows 10 PC to the new Build 1809, I cannot switch Desktop mode to Tablet mode as I used to do. The key of a Tablet mode is disabled and unclickable. Any help is appreciated....
  8. Cannot boot from SSD after replacing HDD in Sony Vaio Laptop - svf15213cbw

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot boot from SSD after replacing HDD in Sony Vaio Laptop - svf15213cbw: Hello! Just bought a SSD Kingston UV500 to use on my Sony Vaio svf15213cbw. It is recognized as an UBS drive and i even could install a clean one Windows 10 on it. I can run normally when it is attached as an USB drive. So the SSD is working fine. But when i swap the...
  9. Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.: Window saying wrong password. Also cannot get laptop to into safe mode when hitting the shift key and restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-password-is-wrong-and-cannot-sign-into-it/e8b2ddec-153c-434e-b497-c30026401c50
  10. Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop: Hi, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, however cannot get to install Google Drive in my laptop. File 'installbackupandsync' is downloaded but when clicking it to install (and after User Control promt) it hangs into an unknown - displays a window saying 'Downloading...'...