Windows 10: Cannot get into my laptop

Discus and support Cannot get into my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop operating Windows 10. I cannot get into my laptop at all because window/microsoft have updated updated updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LUBYLOO1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. LUBYLOO1 Win User

Cannot get into my laptop

Hi. I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop operating Windows 10. I cannot get into my laptop at all because window/microsoft have updated updated updated and have taken all of my storage. I am typing this on an old tablet (give me android anyday). Has anyone experienced this. What do I do to get into my Laptop. HELP.

:)

LUBYLOO1, Jul 12, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 12, 2018
  3. nflesher87 Win User
    Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Eric_On_Web Win User

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot get into my laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot laptop

2. I cannot access my laptop -

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot access my laptop -: I have a laptop that I use occasionally Sadly MS seems obsessed with you not being able to have one account - I have about 4 and trying to co-ordinate them all is impossible ( unlike in Apple where all my macs , mac min iphone and ipad play nicely ) On buying said new...
  3. Laptop cannot connect Samsung TV with HDMI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop cannot connect Samsung TV with HDMI: I have DELL laptop Vostro 5000 series. After windows 10 update (April 2018), my laptop cannot connect my Samsung TV with HDMI cable. when i roll back update, everything goes well. 1) cable is Ok. 2) my drivers are installed and all update. 3) I tried to change resolution...
  4. cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones: Hi, I am using Asus Rog GL552W laptop and the system is windows 10 by default. I cannot connect the laptop to Sennheiser HD 4.5 Bluetooth headphone although the headset is able to be discovered by and connected to a Oneplus 6 phone. I turned on the laptop Bluetooth and it...
  5. cannot run net protector on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot run net protector on my laptop: hi I cannot run net protector on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_8/cannot-run-net-protector-on-my-laptop/94b8882d-ff42-4c1c-aad8-26bee9ea3dfe
  6. Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop: Hi After +5 hours with Apple technical support, we finally removed all Apple app & driver on my laptop and I still CANNOT do the following: 1. iPhone 6 (OS 11.4.1) backup on my Asus laptop (window 10) via iTune (ver. 12.8.0.150) 2. iPhone sync with iTune (if no backup...
  7. Cannot get access to my PC from my laptop

Cannot get access to my PC from my laptop: It's been working perfectly but now I cannot get access to my PC from my laptop within the same local network. Error code is 'need permission to access'. I'm not sure whether Windows Update has altered the Sharing Option, but seems correct. Please help. Thanks!...
  8. One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can

One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can: One of the user accounts (with administrator privileges) on my Lenovo laptop shows the wifi network that I use (it is a neighbourhood wifi network) as Limited and the network login page will not come up and the internet is not available. However, other accounts on the same...
  9. Cannot import all photos from Iphone 5s to Windows 10 laptop and desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import all photos from Iphone 5s to Windows 10 laptop and desktop PCs: Hi, For some time my Windows 10 machines have been unable to import some of the photos that I take with my IPhone 5s. Windows 10 will recognize and import some of the photos but not all. When I use file explorer to view the DCIM files only some of the photos on the phone...
  10. Cannot sign into laptop without having an internet connection

Cannot sign into laptop without having an internet connection: After recently updating laptop, I can no longer sign in unless I have an internet connection. I have tried to reset the PIN and the Password to no avail. Will be going on holiday soon and would like to be able to use my laptop without having an internet connection....