Cannot get into my laptop

Discus and support Cannot get into my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop operating Windows 10. I cannot get into my laptop at all because window/microsoft have updated updated updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LUBYLOO1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. LUBYLOO1 Win User

Hi. I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop operating Windows 10. I cannot get into my laptop at all because window/microsoft have updated updated updated and have taken all of my storage. I am typing this on an old tablet (give me android anyday). Has anyone experienced this. What do I do to get into my Laptop. HELP.

:)

LUBYLOO1, Jul 12, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 12, 2018
  3. nflesher87 Win User
    Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Eric_On_Web Win User

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot get into my laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot laptop

2. cannot log into windows 10 after factory resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot log into windows 10 after factory resetting my laptop: I recently factory reset my laptop (did not keep personal files). after restarting, it took me to the login where it just says Other User. every combination of username and password does not work. there are also no networks that I can sign into, just airplane mode. I have...
  3. How do i reinstall Windows on my laptop without loosing any data? I cannot boot into the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i reinstall Windows on my laptop without loosing any data? I cannot boot into the...: Hello, I made a huge mistake of editing my msconfig and changing the maximum memory and now I cant boot up my laptop. So the best option i know is to reinstall windows. So... how do i reinstall Windows on my laptop without loosing any data? I cannot boot into the laptop,...
  4. I cannot use OBS Studios on this Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot use OBS Studios on this Lenovo laptop: Howdy, Back in March, I deleted some files in an abortive attempt to give myself admin privileges and install some Python software. Long story short, my laptop has not functioned as well since. I found solutions for several issues, but one I still need help with is using...
  5. Acer nitro 5 Laptop shows earphones as speakers and I cannot separate their volumes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer nitro 5 Laptop shows earphones as speakers and I cannot separate their volumes: My laptop has dolby audio but no realtek manager so I cannot separate audio stream. Please tell me how to fix this as dolby audio doesn't have any option to set this. I want to be able to keep separate volume for my speakers and earphones....
  6. Cannot boot HP laptop Error Code 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot HP laptop Error Code 0xc000000f: Trying to fix a friend's HP 255 G4 laptop. Last week it suddenly stopped booting, she asked to have a look. On boot it came up with blue screen Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed Error code 0xc000000f At another time...
  7. Cannot update 1709 to 1803 - old laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update 1709 to 1803 - old laptop: Hello. I am having big trouble trying to update an old Acer laptop (2GB RAM) which works perfectly fine under w10 v1709 If I run the setup.exe from installation media, I got an error on the boot phase. I deleted all partitions and tried to install it clean. I get a IRQL...
  8. Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI: I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed...
  9. Network frustration - desktop cannot access laptop

Network frustration - desktop cannot access laptop: I have a desktop and laptop on the same home network, both part of the same workgroup. No homegroup. On the desktop, in File Explorer, I can see the laptop but cannot access it. I ran Network troubleshooter and have attached the log file. I have no idea if it is helpful. On...
  10. Cannot connect from a Networked Win 7 PC to a Win 10 Laptop

Cannot connect from a Networked Win 7 PC to a Win 10 Laptop: I am assuming that this is a Win 10 problem. I have 2 networked Laptops, one is a Win 10, one a Win 7, and a networked Win 7 PC. I am unable to connect from Win 7 Desktop to a Windows 10 Laptop but I can go the other way. Status: Win 7 Laptop to Win 10 Laptop is OK....