Windows 10: Cannot get into my laptop

Discus and support Cannot get into my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop operating Windows 10. I cannot get into my laptop at all because window/microsoft have updated updated updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LUBYLOO1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. LUBYLOO1 Win User

Cannot get into my laptop

Hi. I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop operating Windows 10. I cannot get into my laptop at all because window/microsoft have updated updated updated and have taken all of my storage. I am typing this on an old tablet (give me android anyday). Has anyone experienced this. What do I do to get into my Laptop. HELP.

:)

LUBYLOO1, Jul 12, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Cannot get into my laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Cannot get into my laptop

1. Cannot get into my laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot laptop

2. Cannot download photos from sd card, and laptop doesn't recognise camera, after recent...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot download photos from sd card, and laptop doesn't recognise camera, after recent...: Windows updates installed automatically when I switched on my laptop, however, I can no longer download photographs from SD card. When linking up the camera via usb, that's not recognised either. I have used the troubleshooter and driver update etc but this hasn't worked....
  3. Cannot install printer to laptop via wifi

Cannot install printer to laptop via wifi: Need help Installing HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M476 wireless printer to my laptop that are on the same wifi router using Windows 10. Any one can help?...
  4. cannot project my Linux tablet to Lenovo laptop

cannot project my Linux tablet to Lenovo laptop: I tried but failed to project my tablet to Lenovo laptop via WiFi. I can easily project smartphone screens to these tablet and laptop but cannot project tablet to laptop. It writes "there was a problem connecting"....
  5. Sticky keys mean I cannot enter password to get on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky keys mean I cannot enter password to get on my laptop: Sticky keys suddenly came on. I tried googling how to turn them off but google wouldn't recognise the jumble of letters that appeared when I tried to type so tried turning it off and on again but now can't even get onto that laptop as cannot enter my password due to the...
  6. Cannot install an update on HP Windows 10 laptop, tried many options but no success so far

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install an update on HP Windows 10 laptop, tried many options but no success so far: Hi, Recently I have been having some trouble with my laptop. It started playing up. By playing I mean, freezes randomly [so an extent I have to shut down by press and holding the power button], extremely slow to run sometimes, even to log in etc. So I thought I would have...
  7. Laptop cannot connect after adobe flash security update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop cannot connect after adobe flash security update: Adobe Flash security got updated at night and in the morning I wasn’t able to get on the internet. At the same time my TV and smartphone were connected to the internet. I deleted this update and the issue was resolved. I have a query, if this update is really important , can...
  8. Home Networking – Windows cannot access \\Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Networking – Windows cannot access \\Laptop: Hi, For several reasons I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my Laptop and I can no longer access my Laptop from any other PCs on my home network. This feature was working well before I reinstalled Windows. When I open File Explorer and click from another PC on any of the PCs...
  9. Win10 (upgraded from Win8) cannot access any fonts from laptop on third part software.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 (upgraded from Win8) cannot access any fonts from laptop on third part software.: I am trying to use editing software, but cannot access any of the fonts from the laptop, only the ones that come with the software show, the computers own should also show. When I try to access them from another program it tells me I don't have access and to contact the...
  10. Cannot connect monitor to the laptop

Cannot connect monitor to the laptop: I have a monitor, which I try to connect to my HP laptop. Although my laptop sees the monitor, the software installed on the monitor cannot see the unit. It is an UGEE 1910b monitor and the company website didn’t offer me any assistance....