Windows 10: I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this

Discus and support I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by carolynevans2, Aug 10, 2018.

1. I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this

I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this

:)

carolynevans2, Aug 10, 2018

2. unblock the publisher

Hi,

Based on the error message that you are getting, you can unblock a software by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Content tab, look under the Certificates section.
    • Click on Publishers button.
    • Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
    • Select the publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Smittychat., Sep 25, 2018
  4. Billy Med Win User

how do I unblock an individual number on my lumia 640

Hi Dorothy,

To check if a number is blocked on your phone, you can do the following steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Go to Extras, then choose Call+SMS filter. Instead of tapping Extras, you can also type "Call+SMS filter" at the search box.
    • Tap Blocked numbers.
    • If there are listed numbers that you wish to unblock, tap and hold the number.
    • Tap Unblock.
    Let us know if you need further help in unblocking numbers of your phone.

Billy Med, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this - Similar Threads - need site unblocked

2. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get unblocked?: Microsoft has blocked me from gaining access to Human Rights Commission child safe modules. I have tried re-registering with different username and password to no avail. How can this be unblocked please? Request Id: Request Id: 7f617310-224a-4a1e-b199-10e1871b2500 Correlation...
  3. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get unblocked?: Microsoft has blocked me from gaining access to Human Rights Commission child safe modules. I have tried re-registering with different username and password to no avail. How can this be unblocked please? Request Id: Request Id: 7f617310-224a-4a1e-b199-10e1871b2500 Correlation...
  4. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How Do I UnBlock Myself

How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....
  6. How Do I UnBlock Myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....
  7. How do I unblock ad.doubleclick.net?

How do I unblock ad.doubleclick.net?: HelloThis may seem to be a silly question, but I want to allow ad.doubleclick.net. I know it's adware from Google, but since I have been unable to get rid of it, It seems I am going to be forced to accept defeat and try to allow it. The problem is that I don't know what...
  8. How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks.: Microsoft some times blocks sites that I don't often use, How do I unblock the site from Microsoft and check the address to make sure the site is still safe they always have the lock and not some pilshing address. This happens on a few sites that I don't use regularly but I...
  9. how do i unblock a download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i unblock a download: how do i unblock a down load i accidentily blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-download/3bcb5916-71b2-4605-ae63-1770b062cb2d
  10. how can I unblock program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can I unblock program: I am trying to run DJI assistant 2 for drone updates and adjustments how can I unblock this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unblock-program/c47d5701-63a5-4c9f-a13c-688c4c265bd2"