cannot get on a site

Discus and support cannot get on a site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by carolynevans2, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:43 PM.

1. carolynevans2 Win User

cannot get on a site

I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this

:)

carolynevans2, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:43 PM
Thema:

cannot get on a site

1. cannot get on a site - Similar Threads - cannot site

2. Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack: Hi I have gone to reinstall FSX Acceleration onto my Windows 10 desktop after a clean install of Windows and I cannot activate it. Everything seems to install correctly but when I start up FSX I get an error message that FSX Acceleration could not be activated. I also get...
  3. Windows 10 cannot update to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 cannot update to 1803: My newly installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit cannot be updated to 1803. It finished downloading and 15% in to the installation, it fails. I uninstalled then still has no luck. I also ran the Windows update trouble-shooter tool. Thank you for your help...
  4. Cannot connect to my smart Tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to my smart Tv: After update windows 10, i tried to connect to my Hisense smart TV using anyview cast, but the laptop cannot find the TV itself. Before updating there was no problem connecting to the TV...
  5. Cannot access any Microsoft site + Windows store is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access any Microsoft site + Windows store is broken: So I decided to give Sea of thieves a go and try to download it, went on windows store and purchased 3 months of Xbox game pass, then when i went to download the game after i hit install nothing happened. Tried over and over again for about an hour with no luck. So then I...
  6. Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site: Hi All Ok So far Factory reset modem, contacted Comcast support, (they suggested a newer gateway), but trying not avoid that if I can, Ran virus scan and Malwarebytes scan nothing, always Page cannot be displayed message from Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome Site is...
  7. Cannot access this site from PC but CAN do so on IPad same network

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access this site from PC but CAN do so on IPad same network: Hi, I am unable to access Windows 10 Forums from my Windows 10 desktop PC with any of my three browsers(Safari, Internet Explorer, or edge) . This site simply does not load. From the same computer I pinged the site through an administrator command prompt and can likewise...
  8. Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites: Hi, I cannot reach some websites that were easily accessible to me about a couple of weeks ago and get this message from (For example..) Firefox, here's another site I discovered this morning: Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at BBC -...
  9. Cannot access HTTPS sites through any device on my home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access HTTPS sites through any device on my home network: I'm having this problem and few more for about 2 months, asked my ISP, they renewed my IP and everything, they say it's not their problem. I cannot login to most of my social network accounts because it opens the site in http instead of https IMO, sometimes it works when I...
  10. Cannot create pinned site shortcut from address bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot create pinned site shortcut from address bar: This inability to pin a url to the desktop started 4 days ago. What I have done so far. Ran sfc/scannow 4 times, scanned with Norton Security and Malwarebytes and searched in vain on the web. I called Microsoft and they did a remote connection and Would not research the...