Windows 10: Cannot get out of Safe Mode

Discus and support Cannot get out of Safe Mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was having difficulty with flashing and went into safe mode to try to figure out which program was causing it but now whenever I reboot I am still in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by In2it, Aug 24, 2015.

1. In2it Win User

Cannot get out of Safe Mode

I was having difficulty with flashing and went into safe mode to try to figure out which program was causing it but now whenever I reboot I am still in Safe Mode.

:)

In2it, Aug 24, 2015

2. Get out of Safe Mode

If you just re-boot, it should return to Windows normally...

JohnSmith531, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Get out of Safe Mode

Original Title : help

how do I get out of safe mode

JohnPeterson958, Aug 24, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

rmonroe36, Aug 24, 2015
  5. In2it Win User
    Thank you very much for your help. The link tells me how to get into Safe Mode but not how to get out of it. What is happening now is that every time I reboot, I am still in Safe Mode.

In2it, Aug 24, 2015
  6. rmonroe36 Win User
    Uncheck Safe Mode:

Cannot get out of Safe Mode [​IMG]

rmonroe36, Aug 24, 2015
  7. if he didn't know how to open msconfig just posting an image wouldn't help

right click start then select run
    type msconfig press enter
    then select the boot tab
    uncheck safemode reboot

icpwolverine, Aug 24, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello In2it,

Double check using the tutorial below to see if it may help. It includes different options on how to boot back to normal mode while in Safe Mode. *Smile

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 24, 2015
  9. rmonroe36 Win User
    I thought I had made an edit (addition) of Brink's tutorial but apparently I screwed that up. However Brink came to the rescue below.

Rich

rmonroe36, Aug 24, 2015
  10. In2it Win User
    Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate your help.

In2it, Aug 24, 2015
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot get out of Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Cannot Safe Mode

2. In safe mode and can’t get out!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In safe mode and can’t get out!: HelloAfter my PC carried out updates, I had a problem with it so entered safe mode. Now I’m stuck in it. If I hold shift and restart, every option I am given requires password which I have forgotten as I have always used a PIN. I am in safe mode without networking. Can anyone...
  3. Can’t get out of safe mode.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t get out of safe mode.: How do I get out of safe mode on pc windows. No download link found in Microsoft store. For the switch out of safe mode download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-safe-mode/062845a7-2fea-49ca-92d1-bc6e79fa5e87
  4. Cant get out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant get out of safe mode: I tried to boot my lappy in safe mode, it asked for password, i gave correct password but it still says wrong, i changed my password went into safe mode with networking but still cant connect to internet someone please help me....
  5. Cannot login, cannot get to safe mode

Cannot login, cannot get to safe mode: When I booted my Windows 10 laptop this morning it went into a disk repair mode. Since then I cannot login. I get to the login screen, type in my password, and the little dots just spin. I've tried multiple ways to get to boot in safe mode or to get to repair mode and each...
  6. Can't get out of Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get out of Safe Mode: I can't get out of the Safe Mode because I don’t remember the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-safe-mode/22da0342-1610-4ab9-800c-fe4af0d90eb4
  7. cannot get out of windows safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot get out of windows safe mode: pressed the get button nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-windows-safe-mode/ee25ffc3-49e3-4ab4-8208-221cb9bef4ec
  8. Can't get out of safe mode.

Can't get out of safe mode.: My mouse cursor was stuttering across the screen and I couldn't fix it, I had to do a full clean reboot of my computer. When I tried to log in, it came up with "Other User". I went into safe mode to add a profile and then I accidentally went into the advanced options and...
  9. Cannot get into safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get into safe mode: Hey everyone, I'm trying to get into safe mode as a last resort for solving a 'boot to black screen' problem, but it's been impossible for 7 hours of attempts now. I can't login--I can't even get past the blinking cursor screen (it just goes black infinitely), so only...
  10. can't get out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    can't get out of safe mode: Hello, I was having trouble with a usb drive and found a tutorial that suggested I go into safe mode to fix it. Due to there not being an F8 boot command screen any more I had to go into msconfig to change how the computer starts up.. which is now set to safe mode. So i'm...