Windows 10: Cannot get past date time screen after Windows 10 auto update.

Discus and support Cannot get past date time screen after Windows 10 auto update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] 74807 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Greg Holmes, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Cannot get past date time screen after Windows 10 auto update.

Cannot get past date time screen after Windows 10 auto update. [​IMG]

:)

Greg Holmes, Jan 13, 2017

2. cannot get past the logon screen

after windows 10 auto update, I cannot get past the logon screen. desktop flashes, then back to logon

this same thing happened a year ago after an update. don't remember how I finally got past it.

lcscherzer, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Can't get past time date screen.

After several tries from all suggestions, I still am resting on the date time screen. But unlike others, in the lower right corner, there is an outline of a window with an orange triangle in it. The triangle has an exclamation point. My mouse does not
    work. Yes, it has a new battery. How can I fix this and get to the sign in screen?

lucindacraig, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

Cannot get past date time screen after Windows 10 auto update.

That's a sparse post if you expect any help.

Steve C, Jan 13, 2017
Thema:

Cannot get past date time screen after Windows 10 auto update.

1. Cannot get past date time screen after Windows 10 auto update. - Similar Threads - Cannot past date

2. Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen: I rebooted my computer today because it was lagging. On start-up, when I would normally press a key and enter my PIN, it just flashes the time again, so I'm stuck not being able to log on. CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work to get me past it. The three-time power cycle trick hasn't...
  3. Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen: I rebooted my computer today because it was lagging. On start-up, when I would normally press a key and enter my PIN, it just flashes the time again, so I'm stuck not being able to log on. CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work to get me past it. The three-time power cycle trick hasn't...
  4. Can't get past date and time screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past date and time screen.: My lock screen keeps reverting back to the date and time screen, immediately after I click or hit a key to try and enter my login, it goes back to showing the date and time. Press Crtl+Alt+Delete doesn't do anything. I've gone into system recovery mode but for some reason it...
  5. Can't get past time and date screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past time and date screen: After my PC was powered down for 6 days, it only boots up to the Windows 10 time and date screen. Login screen does not appear. I can access BIOS and the Automatic Repair Mode. I ran diagnostics and restart in Automatic Repair Mode but nothing changed. I've been trying to...
  6. Windows cant get past date/time screen

Windows cant get past date/time screen: I just started having an issue today. I am running windows 10 and did an update yesterday before turning off my computer. My computer boots to windows time/date screen with no issues. I can access bios durring this boot time. Once i get to the time/date screen however any...
  7. Dell laptop doesn't get past date/time screen

Dell laptop doesn't get past date/time screen: Laptop was ok Friday 2/12. On Saturday, laptop didn't boot to the log in screen. New Windows update?? The date/time screen came up but then it hangs with the next picture blurred. In the right corner are Network, Ease of Access, Power button. They all work. I'm not able to...
  8. Cannot get past the welcome screen after a windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get past the welcome screen after a windows 10 reset: I had to reset my pc, I choose reset & keep my files, after the reset, the pc got to the welcome screen but said I needed internet to enter my password or pin. it stated NO INTERNET, the welcome screen internet icon showed me as connected but with no internet, the welcome...
  9. Auto update of time and date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto update of time and date: Auto update of time and date has stopped working on my computer. This occurs after a cold boot. I need to keep adjusting it manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-update-of-time-and-date/ed8bda10-6f14-44cc-9d1f-55af22ffadea
  10. Auto update of time and date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto update of time and date: Auto update of time and date function is not working correctly on my computer from cold boots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-update-of-time-and-date/849aa002-a145-4562-836c-dd0cf3f1ea53