Windows 10: Cannot go to www.mediafire.com

Discus and support Cannot go to www.mediafire.com in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have run into the problem of not being able to go to Simple File Sharing and Storage. website by using edge or ie11 or chrome or firefox from my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mee1, Aug 22, 2016.

1. mee1 Win User

Cannot go to www.mediafire.com

I have run into the problem of not being able to go to Simple File Sharing and Storage. website by using edge or ie11 or chrome or firefox from my notebook of which operation system is windows 10 home single language license.

Anyone here , please help me how to fix this problem.

:)

2. truc---01 Win User

5800 - Shortcuts bar does not show on Homescreen.

The easiest way to have Orange homescreen is to install this "sis" fyle

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ydykxejmyv

Restart your phone

Then you go to Settings>Personal>>Homescreen>Homescreen theme>Orange

There you go!

truc---01, Aug 22, 2016
  3. APC_INDEX_MISMATCH igdkmd64.sys

Here you go Desktop.rar

LuísaFreire, Aug 22, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 23, 2016
  5. mee1 Win User
    Thank you for your comment.

I have tried many ways to enter some websites by using microsoft edge explorer and/or ie 11 which runs on windows 10 home oem ; sometimes I can enter , but, most the time I cannot enter such the websites. I have to switch to use chrome or firefox which allows me to enter the websites more easier.

I wonder if there is any method to set up or adjust the security or rules preinstalled by windows 10 on allowing the user to surf on the internet world easier.

(I use nods 32-ESS v 9.0.368.1 to protect myself during internet surfing. )

6. dalchina New Member
    Hi, I have no problems browsing or accessing web sites- it's not an intrinsic Win 10 issue, so you're asking the wrong question there.

My questions to you therefore stand..(unanswered). And I'll add: what happens if you disable your 3rd party firewall?

dalchina, Aug 23, 2016
  7. mee1 Win User
    I used to disable NOD32 prior to internet surfing ; however, the result is remained the same as previously mentioned.

(I also do the clean uninstallation of NOD32 ,and the same problems are still happened.)

8. dalchina New Member

Ok, one down, so again..
    - is there anything in your hosts file that might be blocking certain sites?
    (You can find out how to access your hosts file from the net)
    - can you access other secure (https) sites?

dalchina, Aug 23, 2016
  9. mee1 Win User
    Normally the ISP provider, which I have been using, never blocks any website. For your information, I previously use windows 7 ultimate license and have never faced any problems like what has been mentioned above. Thus, I believe that the problem does not come from any other factor but the browser itself (microsoft edge and ie 11) which is run on windows 10 home. (On platform windows 7, I use ie 11 to enter the website , and never face any problems.)

As a result , it must be some way to adjust the parameters of windows 10 (of course, license version) to allow the user to enter any website without any problems and without delaying loading the details on the website.

10. dalchina New Member
    If you say it's Win 10, how is it I can access that site without difficulty? I've changed no settings in Win 10 (IE options e.g.) to make that possible.
    I can't help you unless you follow the questions.
    - is there anything in your hosts file that might be blocking certain sites?
    (You can find out how to access your hosts file from the net)
    - can you access other secure (https) sites?

Do you have this problem after a clean boot?

dalchina, Aug 23, 2016
  11. mee1 Win User
    As previously informed above, I in the past use ie 11 on windows 7 platform to surf the internet without any problem. After I buy new notebook bundled with windows 10 home , I find problems on using edge and ie 11 to enter the websites. But, I have not faced any problems when I use chrome or firefox to enter the same websites.

After clean boot (I used to make clean recovery ), the same problems are still exited whenever I use edge or ie 11 to enter the website.

(I try edge and ie 11 for https -sites ,and most of the time it takes very long time to load the full page if I succeed. However, I often find only the blank page. )

12. dalchina New Member
    Do you have any other device you can use to browse via the same connection?

dalchina, Aug 23, 2016
  13. mee1 Win User

I still use windows 7 platform on my other notebook to connect with the same connection to the same websites by ie 11 without any above mentioned problems.

Thus, I believe that browser provided by windows 10 home itself (edge and ie 11) have been creating the connection problems. There must be a way to adjust or to set up the parameter of windows 10 to b able to use the provided browser (edge / ie11 ) without any problems instead of using other available browsers in the market like chrome, firefox , etc.

If microsoft people still keep on refusing that there is no any problem on using the pre-provided browser which comes with windows 10 ,( only I myself have such problems) , I thus have no any further comments and questions to be solved anymore. And I have to wait until MS realizes such the problems and does something in the future.

14. Private Win User
    I couldn't comment on the difficulties you had on IE and EDGE but IMO, I don't think it was the browser fault.

Private, Aug 24, 2016
  15. Berton Win User
    Berton, Aug 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Cannot go to www.mediafire.com - Similar Threads - Cannot www mediafire

2. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  3. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  4. What is www.007guard.com?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cannot open the com port

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open the com port: I am using the program STM32Flasher from this link: FLASHER-STM32 - STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (UM0462) (replaced by STM32CubeProgrammer) - STMicroelectronics When I run it, it correctly finds the only used com port. But when I click Next, I always get the error "cannot...
  6. Cannot delete virtual com by any way

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot delete virtual com by any way: I installed a virtual com port program, and ever since then, many virtual coms are created, it reaches com364 now. Tried to delete them by delete some data under different folders in Registry, in HKey_LOCAL_MACHINE,etc., but the virtual com ports remain there. Please help...
  7. pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS: pop ups .. Lots of them: they all have this name. www dot watchsportslive dot net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-ups-www-watchsportslive-help-please-thanks/8253fa94-d673-4085-a32f-ba6ac80538ef
  8. Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings: [img] Hello all. i am trying to fix a friends network issue, his laptop is always connected to the wi fi and cannot connect to the ethernet adapter when he used to be able to, i have tried to update the drivers and when i do the adapter then vanished from the settings when i...
  9. Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera: From few weeks Mediafire and Zipyshare redirect me to ad pages when downloading. I have AdBlock+ on both browsers, and also NoScript in Mozilla. Yet I can't prevent redirecting. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance! 56787
  10. Mediafire now has a Universal Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 News
    Mediafire now has a Universal Windows 10 app: MediaFire is the latest Universal Windows 10 app now available in the Windows Store. MediaFire lets you access your files, photos, videos, music, or documents from any Windows 10 device. MediaFire offers users file hosting, file synchronization, and cloud storage....