Windows 10: Cannot hear through Bluetooth wireless headphones but speakers okay

Discus and support Cannot hear through Bluetooth wireless headphones but speakers okay in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just installed Sennheiser MB Pro 2 UC Bluetooth wireless headset and cannot hear sounds but can hear via desktop speakers (Bose). The Volume Mixer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RAPw10, Jun 18, 2016.

1. RAPw10 Win User

Cannot hear through Bluetooth wireless headphones but speakers okay

Just installed Sennheiser MB Pro 2 UC Bluetooth wireless headset and cannot hear sounds but can hear via desktop speakers (Bose).
    The Volume Mixer for Device shows:
    Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Headset Earphone (2 – Sennheiser BTD 800 USB)

If choose Speaker, sounds are good (i.e. can hear them) but if choose Headset nothing !

The Headset is used for Dragon NaturallySpeaking and the microphone works fine.

Sennheiser messages (i.e. Power on and Talk Time) can be heard okay.

:)

RAPw10, Jun 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 bluetooth

My Bluetooth speaker and headphones connect to Bluetooth but I cant hear anything the laptop lays the sound not the headphones or speakers. My laptop is HP Notebok

Alex MoralesAMT, Jun 18, 2016
  3. Wireless headphones show as connetced but have no sound

My wireless headphones show as connected and are listed under bluetooth in device manager, but the sound will not come through the headphones, only the computer speakers. Also, the headphones are not listed under playback devices.Wireless

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

wfdeacongrad89, Jun 18, 2016
Thema:

Cannot hear through Bluetooth wireless headphones but speakers okay

1. Cannot hear through Bluetooth wireless headphones but speakers okay - Similar Threads - Cannot hear through

2. Wireless Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headphones recognized as Speakers: My headphones are reading as speakers, HyperX Cloud Stinger Core + 7.1, I'v tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for it but that hasn't changed anything...
  3. Microphone Works but Cannot Hear Through Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Works but Cannot Hear Through Headphones: I guess this is a common problem with Windows 10. Trying to get a signal back through my headphones when recording. I checked all the options. Computer detects and reads microphone, but the signal will not come through to headphones. Tried going in to Control and Sound....
  4. Microphone Works but Cannot Hear Through Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Works but Cannot Hear Through Headphones: I guess this is a common problem with Windows 10. Trying to get a signal back through my headphones when recording. I checked all the options. Computer detects and reads microphone, but the signal will not come through to headphones. Tried going in to Control and Sound....
  5. Microphone Works but Cannot Hear Through Headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I can't hear through the headphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear through the headphone.: I have plugged headphone and it shows notification but still the sound comes from my laptop speaker instead of the headphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-through-the-headphone/c1ad2892-de2b-4126-b34a-5c4098efc2a7
  7. Hearing audio through speakers and headphones simultaneously

Hearing audio through speakers and headphones simultaneously: Aight so I have headphones and my laptop speaker. I had problems with my headphones where when I plugged them in while the laptop was on it didnt detect them. However I fixed that issue by uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' which in the Sound Control Panel was the name of my...
  8. Hearing built-in mic through speakers

Hearing built-in mic through speakers: I always hear my built-in mic, even though all mics except for my external mic are disabled. This is very annoying as I can hear the white noise from it and if I, for example, tap my finger on it I can hear the sound from it. I can hear it as soon as the computer is beginning...
  9. No sound through speakers only through headphones

No sound through speakers only through headphones: I doubt Ill EVER get this fixed but im compelled to keep trying and asking. Lenovo X220 no sound through speakers only through headphones. Ive read at least a hundred threads on this and tried the suggested solutions, but none have worked for me. Ive installed and...
  10. Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones

Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones: I attempted to use my recently purchased Logitech H800 headset. Problem; Can't hear sound through the headset. I am running Win 10 Pro 64 bit. Ver 10.0.18633 Build 18363 Win update is current I These are the things I have checked; 1. Device has successfully paired 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plantronics headset no phone is connected

2. win10 can not hear netflix though bluetooth