Windows 10: Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge

Discus and support Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! i've tried different things and googling but i simply Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge Favorites are the only thing that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stevie, Jun 8, 2018.

1. stevie Win User

Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge

Hi !

i've tried different things and googling but i simply
    Favorites are the only thing that import.

i want to start using edge beacuse i've heard its faster and would like to play with it,
    any ideas

Thank You!

:)

stevie, Jun 8, 2018

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Import Chrome Favorites

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to import bookmarks from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge. We will assist you with it.

Follow the step provided below and check if it helps.

• First, export the favorites from google chrome to a file and save it on your computer.
    • Next, open Internet Explorer.
    • Press F10 key.
    • Click on file.
    • Select Import and Export.
    • Follow the instruction on the screen and import the bookmarks in Internet Explorer.
    • Now, open Microsoft Edge,
    • Go to setting.
    • Click on Import favorites from another browser.
    • Select Internet Explorer and import the favorites.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge - Similar Threads - Cannot import Autofill

2. Password Autofill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Autofill: Why am I now continually seeing a 'Key' window stating:-"Enable Password Autofill. Check the toolbar button to enable iCloud password extension for Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-autofill/bd9a4df9-35ea-4f0e-a2d5-2b5bb2ff6a97
  3. Password Autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Autofill: Why am I now continually seeing a 'Key' window stating:-"Enable Password Autofill. Check the toolbar button to enable iCloud password extension for Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-autofill/bd9a4df9-35ea-4f0e-a2d5-2b5bb2ff6a97
  4. How to import chrome to edge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to import chrome to edge.: How to import chrome to edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-import-chrome-to-edge/213aec37-3321-43e2-8e36-f050c50f7f45
  5. Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?: I haven't used Edge in a while and I know you was able to do it on an earlier build, but no when trying to import stuff from another browser on the stable build it only gives me the option for Internet Explorer. Any solutions? submitted by /u/howmadstha [link]...
  6. How to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge

How to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge: Hello, I am wanting to move from the computer and I would like to know how to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge. Please, someone, help me....
  7. How to import passwords from chrome to edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to import passwords from chrome to edge: I've read the posts on how to import Bookmarks and Passwords from Chrome to Edge and I've done it. The problem is that the passwords didn't get transferred. How do I import my saved passwords from Chrome to Edge?...
  8. Importing Passwords from Chrome

Importing Passwords from Chrome: How do I import passwords from Chrome. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-passwords-from-chrome/d81549fc-90cc-4359-bf9d-0b53ab2cdb88
  9. Import passwords into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import passwords into Edge: Just upgraded from win7 and had Edge import bookmarks and passwords, yet when I go to sites needing a PW I have to log in. As a side question since I'm new to win10 and this forum, do most use Chrome instead? Thanks Richard 96107
  10. Import favorites in Edge from Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Import favorites in Edge from Chrome: Hi, I am admin om my computer with Windows 10. My wife is second user. We both have accounts on Google and use chrome. I am logged in and open Edge to import favorites from Chrome. I get my wifes chrome favorites from her google account, and not my own??? This happens...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge wont import chrome passwords

2. import autofill from chrome to edge

3. import password and autofill to edge

4. edge not importing passwords from chrome,
  5. how to export auto fill passwords to edge,
  6. transfer chrome autofill to edge,
  7. transfer google chrome autofill to edge,
  8. import passwords and autofills into edge,
  9. autofill microsoft edge import google,
  10. transfer autofill passwords between chrome and microsoft edge,
  11. chrome autofill export,