Windows 10: Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree

Discus and support Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have one of these Diddy Chinese Computers the Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree great but now encountering a problem. I have installed a 128Gb SD Card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Petlyn, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Petlyn Win User

Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree

Hi I have one of these Diddy Chinese Computers the Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree great but now encountering a problem. I have installed a 128Gb SD Card which has been formatted and now awaits being used I can 'see it' in Device Manager and install music, photo's etc onto it no problem.

Windows 10 updates wants to install but it does not 'see' the D Drive. It can't install to the C drive as the drive is only 28Gb+- and there is insufficient space left (about 7Gb) to install the updates on the C Drive. I have run out of ideas now and very surprised that Windows Updates cannot find my super new 128Gb SD Card although Device Manager can ??

Your thoughts would be appreciated thank you.......

:)

Petlyn, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Vasudev Win User

intel does not support Windows 10 on atom z2760

So has the updated drivers been released for these?

Intel Clover Trail processors are not supported on Windows 10 Creators Update
    :

Devices that contain the following Intel processors (codenamed Clover Trail) are currently not supported on Windows 10 Creators Update:

• Atom Z2760
    • Atom Z2520
    • Atom Z2560
    • Atom Z2580
    "..Microsoft is working with our partners to provide compatible drivers for these processors. Until then, Windows Update will prevent devices containing one of the processors listed above from installing the Creators Update. .."

Vasudev, Jun 11, 2018
  3. intel does not support Windows 10 on atom z2760

Is it or is it not solved the intel clover trail z2760 graphic issue solved?

check this from yesterday:

Text may not appear in the Windows interface on some devices after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update

Leandro FedericoLanosa, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree

1. Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree - Similar Threads - Cannot install Updates

2. intel atom x7 z8700 cpu @ 1.6GHZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel atom x7 z8700 cpu @ 1.6GHZ: Dead in the water on a Surface Pro 3, cant even upgrade to WIn 11.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-atom-x7-z8700-cpu-16ghz/6564b469-80fe-4e7b-87c8-7d1f6c7e1c55
  3. intel atom x7 z8700 cpu @ 1.6GHZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel atom x7 z8700 cpu @ 1.6GHZ: Dead in the water on a Surface Pro 3, cant even upgrade to WIn 11.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-atom-x7-z8700-cpu-16ghz/6564b469-80fe-4e7b-87c8-7d1f6c7e1c55
  4. I cannot install a game in the drive D:\

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install a game in the drive D:\: I just recently bought a game from the App Store and I cannot install it. I did some research and I found that I have to delete or rename the folder: D:\WindowsApps I did it but when I try to install again the folder is re created empty and nothing else happen. Also I give...
  5. eSPI Interface Intel Atom - E3930

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    eSPI Interface Intel Atom - E3930: Hello, I need to use Intel Atom E3930 based platform LEC-AL-E3930-2G-8G-ER with LEC-BASE 2.0 and Windows 10 running on it. Intel Atom E3930 supports an eSPI interface, and I need to connect 3rd party device with that. I need to develop an application which runs on Windows...
  6. Dolby Atoms Not Install

Dolby Atoms Not Install: I Install Dolby Atmos in my laptop from microsoft store. At first I had no sound output options at all, not even my laptops speakers, then after I reconnected audio devices (eg. headphones) the sound options would come back and be no issue. However as you might notice it is...
  7. Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10: Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10 64-bit? Dear Microsoft, Currently my tablet-computer, is installed with Windows 10 32-bit I want to install Windows 10 64-bit is it possible? Here are my tablet-computer specs,...
  8. Intel Atom Z2560 "Intel's Atom Clove CPUs"

Intel Atom Z2560 "Intel's Atom Clove CPUs": Hello, I have a older Tablet sitting around in my shelf and I tough it would be nice to have a windows tablet to play around with. How ever I found out that the Processor my tablet is using "Intel Atom Z2560" which had Problems back in 2017. My question is is this still the...
  9. Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300

Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300: Hi I have one of these Diddy Chinese Computers the Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree great but now encountering a problem. I have installed a 128Gb SD Card which has been formatted and now awaits being used I can 'see it' in Device Manager and install music, photo's etc onto it no...
  10. Intel Atom PC, doesn't seem to support Anniversary Update

Intel Atom PC, doesn't seem to support Anniversary Update: Hi All Intel Atom PC, doesn't seem to support Anniversary update, probably due to it's specs, and shared video memory, right now it's 1.6ghz Single Core Atom Processor, 2gbs of ram, minus 512mb for video, so really 1.75gbs Windows sees, well problem now getting Anniversary...