Windows 10: Cannot launch Whatsapp program

Discus and support Cannot launch Whatsapp program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot launch the Whatapp program and received the attached error message. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled again. The same message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoyceLI_18, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Cannot launch Whatsapp program

I cannot launch the Whatapp program and received the attached error message. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled again. The same message still appeared. Cannot launch Whatsapp program 18ffca71-e5e4-424a-9640-a3a183df9968?upload=true.png

Please advise the solution for above.

:)

JoyceLI_18, Jul 16, 2018
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Cannot launch Whatsapp program

Can't launch Whatsapp

I can't launch my whatsapp. I just tap on the whatsapp icon and it wont launch. The colours is little bit darker than the actual theme. And my volume up button is not working so i can't screenshot it at the moment. I'd try uninstalled it few months ago
    when this occurs. It solved the problem. But now my phone number that im using for whatsapp is with my sister in KL. Which is 400KM+ from where i live. Help. Its urgent

Tengku Puteri Mishe, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Cannot launch Whatsapp program

1. Cannot launch Whatsapp program - Similar Threads - Cannot launch Whatsapp

2. Program not launching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program not launching: I am being told by a .exe program launcher that I am missing the following files. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll. How can I fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-not-launching/726efdeb-e237-4874-ae48-e31ea78f4128
  3. Program not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program not launching: I am being told by a .exe program launcher that I am missing the following files. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll. How can I fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-not-launching/726efdeb-e237-4874-ae48-e31ea78f4128
  4. Program will not launch

Program will not launch: A program I have used for years with Windows 10 will not launch with Windows 11. It appears to start launching circle on screen but does not fully launch. The program developer says it is compatible with Windows 11 and none of their suggestions worked. I am using an Asus...
  5. WHATSAPP DESKTOP REFUSING TO LAUNCH OR LAUNCHES AND CLOSES ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHATSAPP DESKTOP REFUSING TO LAUNCH OR LAUNCHES AND CLOSES ON WINDOWS 11: Hi guys, so i decided to open whatsapp desktop today and found out it won't launch. The mouse cursor rotates for a few seconds and just disappears. I reinstalled Whatsapp desktop but to no avail...same issue. I run as admin and this time around it did opened but closed after...
  6. WHATSAPP DESKTOP REFUSING TO LAUNCH OR LAUNCHES AND CLOSES ON WINDOWS 11

WHATSAPP DESKTOP REFUSING TO LAUNCH OR LAUNCHES AND CLOSES ON WINDOWS 11: Hi guys, so i decided to open whatsapp desktop today and found out it won't launch. The mouse cursor rotates for a few seconds and just disappears. I reinstalled Whatsapp desktop but to no avail...same issue. I run as admin and this time around it did opened but closed after...
  7. programs not launching

in Windows 10 Customization
    programs not launching: i was just on my pc paying a game then my internet cut out and since then my internet is back on but my pc does not want to open any programs such as game programs with in setting but i can open thing like discord and chrome is there any way that i can fix this because i have...
  8. Whatsapp won't launch after initial installation and launch

Whatsapp won't launch after initial installation and launch: I've been using Whatsapp desktop on Windows 10 for a few months now with no problems. Then suddenly the desktop client stopped working - when I attempt to launch nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times, and Whatsapp always opens the first...
  9. WhatsApp not launching on desktop

WhatsApp not launching on desktop: I've tried to fix this problem twice but it doesn't go away. Every time I double click the whatsapp desktop shortcut, the cursor loads for a second, then nothing happens. Whatsapp does not launch. Right clicking and selecting run as administrator does not work either. I also...
  10. Programs not launching

Programs not launching: Hi all, Today I've been setting up my new rig and I've been hitting an issue, some programs will not launch. The three main programs I've been having issues with are: -Paint, won't start no matter what I do -Geforce Experience, starts the launcher but wont open the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows can not launch whatsapp